• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey Roger, instead of +3 put me down for +5 since I'm still working on a babysitter for the little ones. If I end up showing up with just me and Natalie it won't seem as bad. :):

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    OP updated with latest updates....parking may be an issue but we do have the bark park parking area as well as along the road for parking over flow.

:yesway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm sure I can make it. I'll make sure a couple other buddies that are on here but don't come on too often know and try to get them to come. Plus prob have at least one other friend as well.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    OP has been updated....

After re-visiting ECPR yesterday, I strongly recommend that everyone bring their own seating. There are a few picnic tables available, but not enough to accomodate everyone on the RSVP list.

So just some reminders:

1. Bring something to sit on.
    2. This is a bring your own lunch get together. If you want to bring more thats up to you.
    3. This probably goes without saying, but I'm saying it anyway....Lets be sure to leave the range and surrounding area better than the way we found it.

Thanks,
    RogerB :yesway:

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Hmm...this is very nearby me and seems like it would be an interesting event for one to introduce himself and try out a few new weapons. I am sure this was brought up in the 24 previous pages but I don't have the time to flip through them all right now but is it kosher for someone relatively new to the forums to attend and try out some weapons belonging to others? I am not sure how some would react to (to them) a random person firing their weapons; I am sure some would be ok and others not so ok with it. The person in question would supply his own ammunition/reimburse for any ammo of calibers he didn't bring and would be greatly thankful.

edit - just noticed the other thread of the picnic gun list, and seems like my question about using other guns got answered there; some were quite alright with it so can I RSVP?

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    gotcha down, Thanks! :yesway:

Hmm...this is very nearby me and seems like it would be an interesting event for one to introduce himself and try out a few new weapons. I am sure this was brought up in the 24 previous pages but I don't have the time to flip through them all right now but is it kosher for someone relatively new to the forums to attend and try out some weapons belonging to others? I am not sure how some would react to (to them) a random person firing their weapons; I am sure some would be ok and others not so ok with it. The person in question would supply his own ammunition/reimburse for any ammo of calibers he didn't bring and would be greatly thankful.

edit - just noticed the other thread of the picnic gun list, and seems like my question about using other guns got answered there; some were quite alright with it so can I RSVP?

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    RSVP Away!!

As most say, I don't mind somebody trying my firearms, and I'll even clean them - you just bring your own ammo!!

Ok that is good to know that there are more than a couple people who are so willing to allow relatively unknown people (unknown to them, that is) use their weapons. I am going to head over to the other thread listing the guns that some are bringing and probably get a box of 2 or 3 pistol calibers. I am SURE my dad has some .22LR ammo sitting around that he has zero use for that I can get for free. And just because you're friendly enough to respond to me Bubba, what are you planning on bringing? I would really like to try a .40S&W before I consider buying one and I am assuming by your sig that you (may) have some guns in .40S&W? I don't want to go out and buy ammo for guns without OKing it with those whose weapons I'd potentially use.

edit - tommy, thank you for that PM; I would have replied via PM but I don't have 10 posts yet :n00b::n00b::n00b:

Last edited:

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Turtle06,

If you have extra ammo at the end of the day, I am sure you can sell it off to someone at the picnic.

I will have with me:

Ruger MKIII
    Beretta PX4 in 9mm
    XD45 compact

same offer as well. Anyone can shoot, just supply the ammo(factory no reloads)

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Steve told me about this event last Sunday. Guess I should read the sight more closely. I wouldn't miss this for anything! I will work on getting Eric's older brother, Jeff, to come too. I know he loves to shoot but don't know his family schedule. This will be a big shooting month for me as I am planning on working the GSSF match the following weekend. That was another thing Eric and I always did together
    I'll bring some things from the Rader collection. Maybe the CZ97 set up for 45 Super, the CZ52 or something else interesting. Don't mind sharing but donations towards reloading supplies would be nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom