Not open for further replies.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    How did I miss this thread. Off course I will be there. Plus 1 for sure maybe 2. I would like to donate some money for food. It would be easier for me to donate then to bring with me. just let me know.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    How did I miss this thread. Off course I will be there. Plus 1 for sure maybe 2. I would like to donate some money for food. It would be easier for me to donate then to bring with me. just let me know.

gotcha down plus 2, the closer we get to the event date we'll be finalizing the money end of this.

Thanks! :yesway:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Pretty big parking lot, but yeah, if we have to park on the grass, we can. May have to have some volunteer car parkers.

very good point Steve!

We may need more volunteers than we have Moderators... so again, the closer we get to the event date we may start asking who's willing to volunteer to help out and have their costs waived for helping out.

I'll post it when we need to start compiling a helper list.

Thanks! :yesway:

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    I have never been to the Eagle Creek range before. Would this be manageable with little kids (supervised of course)? Or does everyone need to be of "shooting age?" I tried to scan through the 18 pages of messages but didn't see anyone mention if they are bringing kids.

If there are any age limitation rules to the range, it might be good to post them in the original post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom