• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Charles Church

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Andrews, IN
    Ok, sweet! So, if I DO come down, i'm bringing my Colt M1911A1(Might even have a Glock 17 or a Beretta 92FS by then!), and a .22 LR or two! It's still up in the air as to wether or not i'll be able to make it. Sure hope I will, would be nice to meet all of you!

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Ok, sweet! So, if I DO come down, i'm bringing my Colt M1911A1(Might even have a Glock 17 or a Beretta 92FS by then!), and a .22 LR or two! It's still up in the air as to wether or not i'll be able to make it. Sure hope I will, would be nice to meet all of you!

by all means keep us posted Charles! I think everybody is looking forward to this. :D

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Rule of thumb - if the round was originally designed for a rifle (or carbine), then it is a rifle round, and not allowed.

Yeah, TC Contender in .45/70 (or .30/30, or .223 or .500 Nitro, or...) is a pistol, but it shoots a round originally made for a rifle.

Would .30 carbine be considered a handgun caliber?

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Has parking been discussed at all? I flipped through and didn't see anything, but with the HUGE list on the first page of possible attendees, I could see it being problematic..

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Will we have the range to ourselves? or will it still be open to the public? Also i live rly rly close, ppl could park at the apartment and we could all carpool over. we can discuss closer to the time i guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom