• Status
    Not open for further replies.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Mark me down for 3, I might get a brother to visit also. He will need a break, he will be a first time father next month. I'm trying to get him to pick up the shooting bug.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Sounds like fun. I'd like to attend and help out if possible.

gotcha down Mark, Thanks!

The closer we get to the event we'll start forming volunteer groups. By the way this thing is coming together, we'll probably need helping guide parking, range RO's, food area help, setup and tear down clean up etc.

Stay tuned to the first post for updates as we get closer to June.

Thanks everybody! :yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm thinking maybe we should move to the park and alternate people into and from the range. I'd think that not everyone will shoot, but most will come for the meet and greet and bacon, err, food. Might consider renting a shelter or something...

Just a thought...

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I'm thinking maybe we should move to the park and alternate people into and from the range. I'd think that not everyone will shoot, but most will come for the meet and greet and bacon, err, food. Might consider renting a shelter or something...

Just a thought...

:+1::+1::+1:

I think this is a GREAT idea. If this is the direction we go, you can put me down for CoyoteCreekGuns + 5 (you did say family, right?)

Thanks!

I send that idea the Sjstill (Steve) he would know more about the park rules and regs on that. I agree, looking at the RSVP list we may need some of the park as an overflow area for folks to mingle and meet.

Lets see what Sjstill has to say.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I send that idea the Sjstill (Steve) he would know more about the park rules and regs on that. I agree, looking at the RSVP list we may need some of the park as an overflow area for folks to mingle and meet.

Lets see what Sjstill has to say.

If worse comes to worse we could all go hang out in the nearby dog park... We are all dawgs anyway.... :p

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Keith I went ahead and added you and yours to the list. I can't imagine the park facilities not being some what family friendly. If we need to makes some modifications we can.

:+1::+1::+1:

I think this is a GREAT idea. If this is the direction we go, you can put me down for CoyoteCreekGuns + 5 (you did say family, right?)

Thanks!

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    thats not a bad idea....but keep in mind, they've had a couple hundred folks through there during the Glock Sport Shoots. So far we have a little over one hundred listed as attending.

Just reminding...

Just a thought...

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    I'll try to find out about a shelterhouse at the main park. Be aware though that the main park is a gun-free zone - not supposed to even have them in your car.

We manage to have a couple hundred through the range for the GSSF matches, this is shaping up to be about the same size as that.

Unless folks just want to be away from the sound of gunfire, I don't see a reason for the expense of a shelter.

I'll do whatever the group wants, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom