• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cexshun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Portage
    The "sidewalk" that M was walking down runs BEHIND houses on two streets from what we've been shown by the "unbiased media".

I'm confused. So people can or cannot walk down sidewalks now? Perhaps the civil engineer should have thought twice about running a sidewalk down an alleyway behind houses?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Like the day I was working and saw someone carrying a rifle through my front yard?

Turned out it was the neighbor kid with a BB gun. Gave me one of those "face turned white" moments though.

Yep. Doesn't matter if they're white, black, yellow, purple, green... If someone is in a place that people are not normally at an unusual time, I will be suspicious.

Luckily, I'm rural as ****, so someone walking through my yard at night is up to no good. Although, Mr Kutnupe would arrest me for calling the police and reporting it apparently.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm confused. So people can or cannot walk down sidewalks now? Perhaps the civil engineer should have thought twice about running a sidewalk down an alleyway behind houses?

The location is odd. No idea why there's one on the street and one between the houses. BUT.... if that area is not used to seeing people walking down that sidewalk at night, then I am sure it is going to raise suspicion.... legal or not. Which, if I undertand correctly, is the POINT of a neighborhood watch. Look for suspicious behavior to PREVENT crime.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Is a second look the same as verbally confronting someone to you?

From witness statements that have been reported, M confronted Z. So yeah, apparently it is. Unless you convienently decided to ignore that information. I'm also betting you believe he's racist from the edited 911 tapes you heard on the news too....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who said "sidewalk"? There you go again constructing your own strawman. How do you know Zimmerman's community had sidewalks or that Martin was on the sidewalk. Zimmerman said he was walking between houses. Again, someone on MY PROPERTY, MY BACK YARD and you'll do nothing? Is that right?

Are you seriously asking about sidewalks as they relate to the Zimmerman-Martin story?
    And here I thought you were informed concerning this fiasco. Nevermind read up on everything, and get back to me. There's no point arguing details with someone who obviously hasn't taken it upon themselves to be informed as much as they could be.

cexshun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Portage
    It's not trespassing unless you ask them to leave. I can stand on my neighbor's front yard all I wish, and nobody can do anything about it accept my neighbor.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Are you seriously asking about sidewalks as they relate to the Zimmerman-Martin story?
    And here I thought you were informed concerning this fiasco. Nevermind read up on everything, and get back to me. There's no point arguing details with someone who obviously hasn't taken it upon themselves to be informed as much as they could be.

Don't get a flame near you..... you completely refuse to answer his question don't you?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Again, [STRIKE]Det. Furhman,[/STRIKE] Ofc. Kutnupe, ON MY PROPERTY. How can I make it plainer? And you're criticizing the reading comprehension of others?

I just wish people would read, and then we'll get to the comprehension part.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    From witness statements that have been reported, M confronted Z. So yeah, apparently it is. Unless you convienently decided to ignore that information. I'm also betting you believe he's racist from the edited 911 tapes you heard on the news too....

The only witnesses to the confrontation that I've read about is after Martin was on top of Zimmerman. Where are the witness reports of the first contact between the two?

I've said multiple times that I don't believe Zimmerman acted on racial beliefs. I haven't paid attention to any of the race circus this incident has created as it is all totally irrelevant to the case. I have Jesse and Al on my speed dial if it makes you feel any better.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Who said anything about color? Race has nothing to do with it. Someone is walking BEHIND my house at night in a gated community and it's not one of my neighbors, I'm going to be suspicious, and I will be more alert.

I've read ever page of this thread. Many have alluded to the fact that race plays into it. Race has nothing to do with it for you. Once again, it was 7pm. Be alert but being alert doesn't mean shooting everyone in your yard or behind your house.

Heh, maybe I should have shot those young men that were out by my truck a week or so ago. Instead, I found out that they weren't in fact doing too much wrong. Underage smoking (16 & 17), I'm not their parent so I don't care. I told them to move on and they did. If they come back, I'll make sure to repeat by asking them WTF they're doing by the truck and then I'll come out guns blazing because they're suspicious.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I just wish people would read, and then we'll get to the comprehension part.

Going between houses means "sidewalk" to you? And "gated community" means "public property" to you. Just answer the question as asked and not as you wish it were asked? Can the prosecutor's office even allow you on the stand?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I've read ever page of this thread. Many have alluded to the fact that race plays into it. Race has nothing to do with it for you. Once again, it was 7pm. Be alert but being alert doesn't mean shooting everyone in your yard or behind your house.

Heh, maybe I should have shot those young men that were out by my truck a week or so ago. Instead, I found out that they weren't in fact doing too much wrong. Underage smoking (16 & 17), I'm not their parent so I don't care. I told them to move on and they did. If they come back, I'll make sure to repeat by asking them WTF they're doing by the truck and then I'll come out guns blazing because they're suspicious.

Wow. Really? 7pm was dark. No one is blazing away first, and asking questions later. Z was approached by M, not the other way around as reported by the girlfriend, and confirmed by Z.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Saying anything to them at all was sufficient to justify getting your ass beat with impunity according to our resident legal scholars and property rights defenders. If they decided that your "move along" was too insulting were you going to take the beating with a smile figuring you deserved it? From the description of events, you were more aggressive than Zimmerman.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't get a flame near you..... you completely refuse to answer his question don't you?

If the question made sense, in relation to the story, there might be a response. But since the good gentleman is determined to introduce opinions without even being aware of even the most basic facts about this story (ie there are sidewalks in the neighborhood, and that Zimmerman stated he was following the kid on a "cut through"), then what's the point until he gets to readin' sum mo?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The only witnesses to the confrontation that I've read about is after Martin was on top of Zimmerman. Where are the witness reports of the first contact between the two?

I've said multiple times that I don't believe Zimmerman acted on racial beliefs. I haven't paid attention to any of the race circus this incident has created as it is all totally irrelevant to the case. I have Jesse and Al on my speed dial if it makes you feel any better.

aGAIN, the girlfriend has stated from her phone conversation and Z confirmed it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Looks like a sidewalk to me.

trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-path.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom