• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Gee, I know who I would want living next door. When you see the stranger slipping into the neighbor's garage, how do you know no one is in danger precisely? What if my elderly widowed neighbor hears a noise and gets up to see what it is? What if he slips on into the house? Of course you don't know as you are cowering in your house wondering when 911 will get there.

So slipping into someone's garage is the same thing as walking while suspicious or stealing a car out of a driveway?

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Possessions can be replaced. A life can't. I'll act when life is in danger but not possessions. The fact that Zimmerman now has to grovel for donations for legal bills goes to show the people he was protecting aren't there for him when he's in trouble. Sorry, I'm not risking my livelihood for people that won't help me in return.

Zimmerman has to grovel for donations for a reason. Due Process has been thrown out the window for race based reason.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Are you a contortionist in a circus side show? You got that I'm pro police state out of that post?

I'm sure Sarah Brady will send you a medal for your assistance to her effort. At least you helped her. "Leave it to the police." "Ain't my responsibility." Right?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Due process? He hasn't even been so much as charged.

He wasn't charged because there wasn't sufficient evidence. The only reason that he's in mortal, physical and financial jeopardy is because of the Monday morning quarterbacks, who know even less than the police who investigated, who are unhappy with that decision.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case - Yahoo! News

The media just can't help themselves. This was supposed to be a money bonanza and by God they're going to make it one. Can you count the number of race-baiting sensationalized entries in this POS media piece? Then ask yourself why this piece needed to be written and filed at all. Holder in front of a group of avowed racists....newsworthy?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    He wasn't charged because there wasn't sufficient evidence. The only reason that he's in mortal, physical and financial jeopardy is because of the Monday morning quarterbacks, who know even less than the police who investigated, who are unhappy with that decision.

Is the financial ruin of the legal loto only a problem for whitey involved in the shooting? I can't let people hunt or cut would on my property for fear of them getting hurt and sue me into oblivion. The solution is to not allow it. It's not a legal system I wanted or created but it's the one I have to live by.

YOUR POSSESSIONS ARE NOT WORTH THE LEGAL JEOPARDY TO ME. But I don't believe walking while suspicious is the equivelant of a murder in progress. I guess that makes me equivelant to Sarah Brady.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The media who intentionally and tortiously altered materials prior to publishing them might consider making a donation to Zimmerman's defense fund.

Hopefully we will soon be seeing the last of Al Sharpton, et al., on our TV screens once he and his ilk are finally discredited.

And maybe we'll get a president who rises above the politics of division.

:)

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    The media who intentionally and tortiously altered materials prior to publishing them might consider making a donation to Zimmerman's defense fund.

Hopefully we will soon be seeing the last of Al Sharpton, et al., on our TV screens once he and his ilk are finally discredited.

And maybe we'll get a president who rises above the politics of division.

:)

Just like he disappeared after the Tawana Brawley hoax and all the other race baiting incidents he's been involved in during his "career" as a street agitator.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Is the financial ruin of the legal loto only a problem for whitey involved in the shooting? I can't let people hunt or cut would on my property for fear of them getting hurt and sue me into oblivion. The solution is to not allow it. It's not a legal system I wanted or created but it's the one I have to live by.

YOUR POSSESSIONS ARE NOT WORTH THE LEGAL JEOPARDY TO ME. But I don't believe walking while suspicious is the equivelant of a murder in progress. I guess that makes me equivelant to Sarah Brady.

When Martin started bashing Zimmermans head into concrete that is when murder in progress started.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    When Martin started bashing Zimmermans head into concrete that is when murder in progress started.

Again, nowhere have I condoned the actions of the mob that's put a bounty on Zimmerman's head. I don't discuss it because it has zero to do with the events that took place that night. My whole argument has been whether Zimmerman bears any culpability in the events that lead up to Martin's death.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    If only Martin had the same right to a trial. Apparantly walking while suspicious warrants street justice.

Florida law
    3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Bashing someones head into the concrete isnt a petty charge bud why do you keep neglecting that fact.

George_Zimmerman_Head_Wound_2.png

Zimmerman-Gash.jpg

Don't worry it sounds like Angela Corey will charge him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/george-zimmerman-to-be-charged-in-trayvon-martin-shooting-law-enforcement-official-says/2012/04/11/gIQAHJ5oAT_print.html

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

If only Martin had the same right to a trial. Apparantly walking while suspicious warrants street justice.

Walking while suspicious warrants watching, trying to kill someone because they were watching you warrants self-defense. You calling self-defense "street justice" warrants a comparison of you to Sarah Brady.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom