• Status
    Not open for further replies.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    If Martin knew Zimmerman was armed, is it likely that he'd attack Zimmerman first?

maybe maybe not. none of us know what words were spoken. it MAY have been the only option martin could see at the time.

i dont know, only zimmerman does and i am not going to speculate paste the point that sometimes attacking is the only thing that makes sense.

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Don't get me started on the whole racial slant the media has put on this entire mess......

"White Hispanic", a term created by the media because "black killed by Hispanic" wasn't exciting enough.

my thoughts exactly. the only thing about race in this case that is worthy of discussion is the way it was manipulated into an issue by the media and a few other groups

jake

Bubba Skinner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    I heard on two separate radio stations "Zimmerman, who is white but insists he is Hispanic".....

That severely pissed me off... They just WANT him to be white, to the point of even lying about his race.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I heard on two separate radio stations "Zimmerman, who is white but insists he is Hispanic".....

That severely pissed me off... They just WANT him to be white, to the point of even lying about his race.
    When Europeans colonized South America, they interacted with indigenous people. Therefore many Hispanics have a European ancestry and are generally consider white race and Hispanic ethnicity. Would you consider "Hispanic adult shoots unarmed black youth" be less controversial?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Would you consider "Hispanic adult shoots unarmed black youth" be less controversial?
    Well, the Orlando Sentinel says its policy is not to mention people's race in their news stories, but it didn't do that in this case, so I'm guessing maybe they wanted it to be controversial. :dunno:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    When Europeans colonized South America, they interacted with indigenous people. Therefore many Hispanics have a European ancestry and are generally consider white race and Hispanic ethnicity. Would you consider "Hispanic adult shoots unarmed black youth" be less controversial?

Absolutely, otherwise the media would have said that

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was pretty close to handing out a few whoopins the other night. I heard a moped go down the cul-de-sac (we're the last house with another lot to the east) but didn't hear it come back. I figured it was some moron kids (it was) so I just put a little scare into them and blinded them for a minute or two. I saw one of the kids last night at a neighbor's house beating on the door and calling the house. I'm guessing he was trying to buy some meth or booty (son has been busted before and momma is WhiskeyTango that had her son's friends over quite a bit when he wasn't around). From the looks on their faces, I doubt they'll park down by the truck (parked just at the edge of our property line) again to make their meth or booty calls. If they do, I'll go the route of your neighbors and I'll have fun doing it.

Positive actions to known bad acts. Be vigilant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom