It's simply amazes me how desperate the liberals are to keep from getting found out of their treachery.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Whatever. Fort Wayne has been a city for legal refugees. We have a large Bosnian and Burmese population. Both communities are doing just fine.

FWIW, if we're all, "they aren't assimilating!!" then it's worth noting that churches in the southern part of the county had German language services well into the end of the 20th century.

The God's love extends to all. If I was in their situation, I just might do the same.
    I'm not familiar with the legal refugee situation, I was referring to the illegal immigration situation...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The God's love extends to all. If I was in their situation, I just might do the same.
    God’s love does extend to them but so do his commands. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s. Laws are to be followed. They are not by those facilitating an invasion of others into the freest people and country God ever put on the planet.

There are legal means by which to accomplish the goal. What is happening now is not lawful but those perpetrating fraud are not following God’s commandments to render unto Caesar that which is lawful, and it sounds like you are not either…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    God’s love does extend to them but so do his commands. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s. Laws are to be followed. They are not by those facilitating an invasion of others into the freest people and country God ever put on the planet.

There are legal means by which to accomplish the goal. What is happening now is not lawful but those perpetrating fraud are not following God’s commandments to render unto Caesar that which is lawful, and it sounds like you are not either…
    Why do we suddenly quote this verse in this case, but if this was a 2A issue, the entire conversation would flip?

I am in no way advocating for illegal immigration. I firmly want immigration reform and better border security. But if people are refugees legally in America, I will do my best to love them, not use them as a political pawn.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why do we suddenly quote this verse in this case, but if this was a 2A issue, the entire conversation would flip?

I am in no way advocating for illegal immigration. I firmly want immigration reform and better border security. But if people are refugees legally in America, I will do my best to love them, not use them as a political pawn.
    News flash! They are not. They are EO, the act of a dictator, not constitutional.

Top Bottom