• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Then Obama must be white also, correct? Or is he white black?
    When people are of mixed race, they have to declare one way or the other.

Yes, but when it comes down to it, Obama should be classified as white, considering that he is a full 50% white, with the remainder split between black African and Arab--yet I have yet to hear anyone try declaring that he is white.
    An educated guess is that Obama considers himself black because he looks black, is married to a black woman, and historically mixed race people have not been very well accepted as white.

I think that is because every race/ethnicity is trying to pawn him off on another group as nobody wants to claim him.
    Wisdon often comes with age. Judging by your avatar, you may be "mature."

You're labeled as whatever anyone wants you to be to fit their agenda at any given time.
    Yes, people tend to not like labels, unless it fits their agenda.

The point is that Hispanics are "non-white" when it advances the Lefts agenda and white when it advances the Lefts agenda.
    I would expand upon that to include any agenda.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but.. How was that information obtained?
    I accept your question as intended. :) Census Bureau allows people to declare their own race and ethnicity. Since Zimmerman is being described as "white-Hispanic" one can conclude he is of white race and Hispanic ethnicity. In 70 years we'll be able to access his census records and confirm.

I do not care if Zimmerman is purple and from Galapagos. Based upon what we've been told, I do not believe he is a racist, nor did he want to kill the Martin kid. I do believe (again, based upon what we've been told) that he could have made better decisions and his actions are a poor reflection on responsible gun owners.

Although my father married an Irish woman, I am still a blond haired and blue eyed Aryan. Therefore, being of the superior race, I am wise beyond my years. :laugh:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I remember the days when the largest yard in town was the communal football field. People actually cared about the youth and didn't treat them as criminals for no other reason than they were young.

So, is your property now the communal football field? If not, why not? How many of the inner-city hoodie wearing youth do you counsel or tutor?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Don't know any to contact. If it makes you feel any better, I don't invite INGOers over either.

So, you just preach to everyone else what they should do, but never actually put yourself in a position to do it yourself, and everyone else is the "busybody?" I see.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So, you just preach to everyone else what they should do, but never actually put yourself in a position to do it yourself, and everyone else is the "busybody?" I see.

I'm not the one condemning these youth as thugs by mere sight. I don't shake in my boots at twitter pics, gold caps on teeth, etc. again, there is zero evidence that a criminal act by Martin precipitated this event but to you and others, it doesn't matter. He's a criminal thug that got what he had coming to him. What did Martin do to you besides offending your clothing sensibilities?

Bubba Skinner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    I'm not the one condemning these youth as thugs by mere sight. I don't shake in my boots at twitter pics, gold caps on teeth, etc. again, there is zero evidence that a criminal act by Martin precipitated this event but to you and others, it doesn't matter. He's a criminal thug that got what he had coming to him. What did Martin do to you besides offending your clothing sensibilities?

So there arent people who you can look at and say "He's a thug" ?

Even when they are proud of it, and will tell you they are thugs?

Or No Limit.........Well....Nevermind.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So there arent people who you can look at and say "He's a thug" ?

Even when they are proud of it, and will tell you they are thugs?

Or No Limit.........Well....Nevermind.

Sure, but unless they are actually committing a crime, I leave them be. I'm not their daddy or the policeman of the world. It's called self DEFENSE, not OFFENSE.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Because I don't think Zimmerman is automagically guilty because you have some kind of complex about Martin's age means he "offended my clothing sensibilities." Please don't insist on being a jackass. I usually dress in my dark blue hoodie in all but deepest winter and hottest summer, but I would also expect to be thought peculiar and suspicious if I was walking around at night outside people's houses in a gated community. You say you don't "shake in your boots" but you made sure to put as much distance as possible between yourself and youth like Martin. You think everyone should embrace and "tutor" them, except you, of course. You made your own 27 acre gated community and stated you would keep all others out, but anyone who does the same is "creepy." And, again, why is Zimmerman adjudged "creepy" by you, who was not there, but Zimmerman, who was there, could not judge Martin "suspicious." There is just a whole lot of moral superiority and judgments you claim for yourself, but deny to all others.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Because I don't think Zimmerman is automagically guilty because you have some kind of complex about Martin's age means he "offended my clothing sensibilities." Please don't insist on being a jackass. I usually dress in my dark blue hoodie in all but deepest winter and hottest summer, but I would also expect to be thought peculiar and suspicious if I was walking around at night outside people's houses in a gated community. You say you don't "shake in your boots" but you made sure to put as much distance as possible between yourself and youth like Martin. You think everyone should embrace and "tutor" them, except you, of course. You made your own 27 acre gated community and stated you would keep all others out, but anyone who does the same is "creepy." And, again, why is Zimmerman adjudged "creepy" by you, who was not there, but Zimmerman, who was there, could not judge Martin "suspicious." There is just a whole lot of moral superiority and judgments you claim for yourself, but deny to all others.

My suspicions of Zimmerman did not lead to his death. I didn't follow him and get out of my truck. If I felt he was a danger, I'd call the police and let them do their jobs and not try to do it for them. Zimmerman convicted Martin for what? Walking? What crime did he witness? I have Zimmerman's action to base my opinion on. Even if the incident happened exactly as Zimmerman said, he still screwed up.

I'm not denying anyone the right to an opinion. Mere opinion is not sufficient cause to act. Criminal acts are.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    My suspicions of Zimmerman did not lead to his death. I didn't follow him and get out of my truck. If I felt he was a danger, I'd call the police and let them do their jobs and not try to do it for them. Zimmerman convicted Martin for what? Walking? What crime did he witness? I have Zimmerman's action to base my opinion on. Even if the incident happened exactly as Zimmerman said, he still screwed up.

I'm not denying anyone the right to an opinion. Mere opinion is not sufficient cause to act. Criminal acts are.

How many youths can I send out to walk on your property? You won't mind as long as they're committing no crime, right? And, please, ask them no questions: that would be wrong.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How many youths can I send out to walk on your property? You won't mind as long as they're committing no crime, right? And, please, ask them no questions: that would be wrong.

Again, if Martin was not on a public street or sidewalk and in somebody's yard when first spotted by Zimmerman, why didn't he say so to 911? There is NOTHING in the transcript that indicates Martin committed a crime. Walking down the road in front of my house is not a crime and I WILL NOT confront somebody for doing so. Wondering around on my property is.

But if you want Zimmerman to be the poster boy for gun owners, feel free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom