• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bubba Skinner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    When Europeans colonized South America, they interacted with indigenous people. Therefore many Hispanics have a European ancestry and are generally consider white race and Hispanic ethnicity. Would you consider "Hispanic adult shoots unarmed black youth" be less controversial?

Absolutely. Sharpton and Jackson wouldn't have even got involved if they didn't think Martin was killed by evil whitey.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    When Europeans colonized South America, they interacted with indigenous people. Therefore many Hispanics have a European ancestry and are generally consider white race and Hispanic ethnicity. Would you consider "Hispanic adult shoots unarmed black youth" be less controversial?

At least that would have been true.

Maybe this

Trayvon Martin Case Looms Over Beating Of 78-year-old Ohio Man | Fox News

should be something all of the evil racist white people Should be rallying about, they could get David Duke up there saying Justice for Dallas Watts. But no it's black on white crime so screw it right.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    At least that would have been true.

Maybe this

Trayvon Martin Case Looms Over Beating Of 78-year-old Ohio Man | Fox News

should be something all of the evil racist white people Should be rallying about, they could get David Duke up there saying Justice for Dallas Watts. But no it's black on white crime so screw it right.

i have so much too say that would prolly get me banned but really guys be careful there was a thread deleted recently that went too far racially

jake

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Absolutely. Sharpton and Jackson wouldn't have even got involved if they didn't think Martin was killed by evil whitey.
    I'm not going to even attempt to defend Jackson and Sharpton (or Zimmerman for that matter), but according to the U.S. Census Bureau, George Zimmerman is white.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm not going to even attempt to defend Jackson and Sharpton (or Zimmerman for that matter), but according to the U.S. Census Bureau, George Zimmerman is white.

Yes, but when it comes down to it, Obama should be classified as white, considering that he is a full 50% white, with the remainder split between black African and Arab--yet I have yet to hear anyone try declaring that he is white.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yes, but when it comes down to it, Obama should be classified as white, considering that he is a full 50% white, with the remainder split between black African and Arab--yet I have yet to hear anyone try declaring that he is white.

I think that is because every race/ethnicity is trying to pawn him off on another group as nobody wants to claim him.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    i have so much too say that would prolly get me banned but really guys be careful there was a thread deleted recently that went too far racially

jake

And I am not trying to go there, I don't want it taken out of context. I just think that the story is being made to be more than it is. The media has proven that they should be in front of every agency in the country explaining what they are doing. It should be criminal and it will turn out to be that way before to long.

I do not care what color these two were, they both may have been in the wrong.
    What we are seeing is a media intent on portraying Zimmerman as Hitler incarnate and Martin as a choir boy on his way to church when Zimmerman decided to take out his hate on him. Meanwhile there are crimes going on all over the place where people are raping and setting 18 year olds on fire and here we are arguing about a story the media has lied repeatedly about to separate everyone they can. I will stay out of this thread from now on, as we won't know the truth.

Last edited:

Bubba Skinner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012

It's not convenient to label Obama white. Now if he did something like reinstate slavery, I'm sure he would be white again.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You're labeled as whatever anyone wants you to be to fit their agenda at any given time.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    And I am not trying to go there, I don't want it taken out of context. I just think that the story is being made to be more than it is. The media has proven that they should be in front of every agency in the country explaining what they are doing. It should be criminal and it will turn out to be that way before to long.

I do not care what color these two were, they both may have been in the wrong.
    What we are seeing is a media intent on portraying Zimmerman as Hitler incarnate and Martin as a choir boy on his way to church when Zimmerman decided to take out his hate on him. Meanwhile there are crimes going on all over the place where people are raping and setting 18 year olds on fire and here we are arguing about a story the media has lied repeatedly about to separate everyone they can. I will stay out of this thread from now on, as we won't know the truth.

i apologize if i sounded like i was implying that you or anyone else was going too far, just a friendly reminder about the other thread getting deleted.

i'm not a mod or anyone to warn anyone about anything. i think there are very valid points to be made, i'm just not sure if INGO will allow those points to be made on the subject of race.....

again if i came off as judging your comment i apologize that was not my intention at all.

and i agree with your comments too

jake

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    didnt he say in his book that he despises his mothers white side? seems like i heard that, i could be wrong.

jake

Yes, he did disparage what he called 'his mother's race'. That doesn't change his DNA any, no matter how much he wants it to.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I guess it really doesn't matter what Zimmerman put on his census form either.

Personally, i could never find the box marked:

Irish/Native American/European

:D

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I think the only question here is "Who initiated the violence?" I don't care about the race of the persons involved. I don't care about their clothing or what they bought at the store. I don't care why the kid was out and about or what Zimmerman said before shooting. Who initiated violence?

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

The point is that Hispanics are "non-white" when it advances the Lefts agenda and white when it advances the Lefts agenda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom