• Status
    Not open for further replies.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Regarding race: here is where people get real hypocritical.
    Obama- white mother, black father; raised by white grandparents. color->Black
    Zimmerman- Latino parent, white parent; raised in multicultural environment. color->white

Me thinks logic and reason do not exist anymore with mainstream America (and several people on this board).

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    yet no coverage on this ........ :dunno: Report: New Black Panther Party Issues ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’ Poster for George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

this whole thing wasn't about race the out come would have been the same for any hoodie wearing young man of any race am sad to say.....but the media sure has made it to look like it is ...:rolleyes:

any comment i might have about the black panther video and content would get me banned. i havent gotten over the voter intimidation deal that happened last election and got swept under the rug

oh before someone calls me a racist, i think the klan is an ignorant pack of savages too

jake

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    how could it be about race? one was black the other hispanic. i'm not trying to be insensitive or Klanish sounding but itsnt this kinda like brown on brown crime? what does race have to do with it?

jake

i agree race has nothing to do with the shooting ....media and groups and politics have made it be tho.... makes me sad .. to see us take two steps forward and five steps back......

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    any comment i might have about the black panther video and content would get me banned. i havent gotten over the voter intimidation deal that happened last election and got swept under the rug

oh before someone calls me a racist, i think the klan is an ignorant pack of savages too

jake

Nothing wrong when calling racists, racists (and both apply). The BLP and the NBP are simply race baiting.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    i agree race has nothing to do with the shooting ....media and groups and politics have made it be tho.... makes me sad .. to see us take two steps forward and five steps back......

I thing race does have something to do with the shooting. This isn't to say that Zimmerman is a racist, but he may have certainly had preconceived notions about the particular "look" of Martin. It's sad, but unfortunately, we all (including me) do it. It how we act upon our thoughts that makes the difference between Zimmerman and most people.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I thing race does have something to do with the shooting. This isn't to say that Zimmerman is a racist, but he may have certainly had preconceived notions about the particular "look" of Martin. It's sad, but unfortunately, we all (including me) do it. It how we act upon our thoughts that makes the difference between Zimmerman and most people.

i agree. i think everyone needs to understand that the way we portray ourselves stereotypes us to a degree, the only issue that arises is when its someone from another group has sterotyped some one and acts foolishly.

in THIS case, they are saying basically he looked like a thug he was wearing a hoodie, prolly was bustin a sag etc. does this mean he really is a thug? dont know.

and i'm sure race has something to do with it, what i mean by my earlier statement though was they are trying to make the shooter an every day white guy, and the truth is he isnt. he's mixed and honestly looks hispanic. so anyhow i meant the racism that is described by the liberal media. sorry i wasnt clearer

jake

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Why did they feel they needed a neighborhood watch.
    There are neighborhood watches all over the United States. There are 22,000 of them alone registered with the Sherrif's Association, and who knows how many more unregistered, since there is no requirement to register.

The Sanford, FL police work with these neighborhood watches and train them, as they do in my area of Michigan. This particular one was started just six months ago, and apparently Zimmerman had some success with helping LEOs apprehend bad guys with his tips, at least according to one news report I read.
    Sure, the guy called 911 40+ times in the last year but what did those calls lead to?
    See above. And the police themselves encourage the watch people to call in reports of suspicious behavior because they flat out state that they can't be everywhere and see everything.

Again, don't forget--the police encourage neighborhood watches. They train them, print signs for them, tell them what to watch out for, tell them of recent criminal activity--it is a real partnership between the police and the citizens.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    There are neighborhood watches all over the United States. There are 22,000 of them alone registered with the Sherrif's Association, and who knows how many more unregistered, since there is no requirement to register.

The Sanford, FL police work with these neighborhood watches and train them, as they do in my area of Michigan. This particular one was started just six months ago, and apparently Zimmerman had some success with helping LEOs apprehend bad guys with his tips, at least according to one news report I read.

See above. And the police themselves encourage the watch people to call in reports of suspicious behavior because they flat out state that they can't be everywhere and see everything.

Again, don't forget--the police encourage neighborhood watches. They train them, print signs for them, tell them what to watch out for, tell them of recent criminal activity--it is a real partnership between the police and the citizens.

good post!

we must remember that neighborhood watch doesnt mean neighborhood vigilantism

jake

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yes, Zimmerman was on ground, kid was on top beating him. Zimmerman was crying out for help. Kid was sober, none done on Zimmerman.

For somebody that was so sure that Martin was on something to the dispatcher, he was wrong? Sounds like Zimmerman has **** poor judgement.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Why was he out of his SUV when the police told him to quit following him?
    The police didn't tell him to quit following. A dispatcher (not police) said they didn't need him to follow the kid, but he was under no obligation to do anything the dispatcher suggested. The police have been very clear about this.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    How big was your sampling for this "survey?"

IOW, you are both off-base, and wrong. How many forms have I myself filled out where my "race" choice was only WHITE. That is not a race.
    Regarding race: here is where people get real hypocritical.
    Obama- white mother, black father; raised by white grandparents. color->Black
    Zimmerman- Latino parent, white parent; raised in multicultural environment. color->white

Me thinks logic and reason do not exist anymore with mainstream America (and several people on this board).

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Yeah, but if he had stayed in his SUV none of this would have happened.
    If the kid wouldn't have gotten kicked out of school none of this would have happened.

If the kid hadn't committed battery on Zimmerman none of this would have happened.

Here's the deal: kid was on top of Zimmerman beating him. Zimmerman was crying out for help. He asked witness to call 911 as well. Kid kept beating him. No matter what happened prior (and there is nothing to indicate any physical contact was made before the kid attacked Zimmerman, in fact the 911 audio would indicate otherwise) when Zimmerman was on his back, not fighting back, crying like a hurt child for help, and Martin continued to beat him, he was no longer acting in self defense (if he ever was) and he become a criminal assailant. Kid was unable to control himself when Zimmerman was defenseless on the ground, crying and calling for help, and he continued to beat him with his fists.

Seems like a justifiable self-defense shoot at that point.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    If the kid wouldn't have gotten kicked out of school none of this would have happened.

If the kid hadn't committed battery on Zimmerman none of this would have happened.

Here's the deal: kid was on top of Zimmerman beating him. Zimmerman was crying out for help. He asked witness to call 911 as well. Kid kept beating him. No matter what happened prior (and there is nothing to indicate any physical contact was made before the kid attacked Zimmerman, in fact the 911 audio would indicate otherwise) when Zimmerman was on his back, not fighting back, crying like a hurt child for help, and Martin continued to beat him, he was no longer acting in self defense (if he ever was) and he become a criminal assailant. Kid was unable to control himself when Zimmerman was defenseless on the ground, crying and calling for help, and he continued to beat him with his fists.

Seems like a justifiable self-defense shoot at that point.
    Where are the bloodied pictures of Zimmerman? I mean he was being beaten to death, there must be photos.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

They're not the only ones. Maybe we're watching a little too hard.
    SeeSay_830x250_Indiana%20NO%20BUTTON.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom