• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    A few months ago I read something, which was likely hearsay, about there being no receipt for the skittles and tea. It was alleged that Martin may have stolen them. Now that more data is out, including videos, has anyone heard anything to corroborate or dispute?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    A few months ago I read something, which was likely hearsay, about there being no receipt for the skittles and tea. It was alleged that Martin may have stolen them. Now that more data is out, including videos, has anyone heard anything to corroborate or dispute?

It's settled then. I keep a 4 drawer filing cabinet of receipts for every item I ever purchased. Including cash transactions.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ms. Corey has been very explicit about that not being a factor and given her reputation, she apparently doesn't like to lose cases.

with the evindence presented, that would be the ONLY reason she brought up charges, because there isn't anything else. Witnesses and phyiscal evidence corroborate Z's story. What else can they have other than a fear of racial protests?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    It's settled then. I keep a 4 drawer filing cabinet of receipts for every item I ever purchased. Including cash transactions.

Glad to hear that you do it. Most people shove them in their pocket with the change until they get home. I bet your accountant really likes you.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    with the evindence presented, that would be the ONLY reason she brought up charges, because there isn't anything else. Witnesses and phyiscal evidence corroborate Z's story. What else can they have other than a fear of racial protests?
    I guess we'll just have to wait for real answers.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Glad to hear that you do it. Most people shove them in their pocket with the change until they get home. I bet your accountant really likes you.

I thought the sarcasm was obvious. I see countless debit and credit transactions where no receipt is taken. How those people ever balance a checkbook, I don't know. I don't keep cash receipts unless it's something with a warranty or a high probability that I may need to return it. I certainly don't keep them for penny enny cash transactions.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I thought the sarcasm was obvious. I see countless debit and credit transactions where no receipt is taken. How those people ever balance a checkbook, I don't know. I don't keep cash receipts unless it's something with a warranty or a high probability that I may need to return it. I certainly don't keep them for penny enny cash transactions.

It was, unfortunately mine wasn't as obvious as it should have been. You gave me a chuckle. :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I read, and I believe the 911 tapes document that Z exited the vehicle to get a house number so the 911 operator could relay the address at his location.

For it being the duty of the NWC to know who lives in what residence and their work schedules, I guess knowing key addresses is a bit too much to ask.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    For it being the duty of the NWC to know who lives in what residence and their work schedules, I guess knowing key addresses is a bit too much to ask.
    Really? I would bet a lot of people know who lives in the houses around them, but could not come up with the actual addresses of them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Really? I would bet a lot of people know who lives in the houses around them, but could not come up with the actual addresses of them.

Yep, I can give the names of the neighbors on both sides of me, but I have never paid attention to their physical address.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I found this kind of interesting. Number of posts in this thread for the top ten. Over 10% is pretty impressive.

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 3,135
    User Name Posts
    hornadylnl 339
    griffin 286
    CarmelHP 180
    Kutnupe14 179
    Fargo 106
    bobzilla 95
    churchmouse 82
    Bunnykid68 82
    Expat 80
    KG1 77

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I found this kind of interesting. Number of posts in this thread for the top ten. Over 10% is pretty impressive.

Who Posted?
    User Name Posts
    hornadylnl 339
    griffin 286
    CarmelHP 180
    Kutnupe14 179
    Fargo 106
    bobzilla 95
    churchmouse 82
    Bunnykid68 82
    Expat 80
    KG1 77
    I'm on the bubble at the bottom, This one makes 78.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Who Posted?
    User Name Posts
    hornadylnl 339
    griffin 286
    CarmelHP 180
    Kutnupe14 179
    Fargo 106
    bobzilla 95
    churchmouse 82
    Bunnykid68 82
    Expat 80
    KG1 77
    I'm under 100? How is that even possible?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom