• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Some people decided at the very beginning that he was guilty. They are apparently the type that will stick with that position no matter what. I think they could have video of Zimmerman being jumped from a dark corner and he would still be guilty and needing to be destroyed.

At least he is truly dedicated. He was willing to admit if he saw suspicious people sneaking around his neighbors he would stay home, head for the basement and mind his own business.

Feel free to make stuff up.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    He also said Z couldn't not possibly have seen signs of drug use in M's behavior. Now we know Z was likely right.

Ok, you could smoke today and get popped on a test 2 weeks from now, correct? Is there any way to prove whether he was under the influence at the time of the fight? That'd be interesting information.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Ok, you could smoke today and get popped on a test 2 weeks from now, correct? Is there any way to prove whether he was under the influence at the time of the fight? That'd be interesting information.
    If Z had showed up with THC in his system, do you think the prosecution would be stating that it wasn't relevant, and that it couldn't be proven that Z was under the influence at the time he pulled the trigger...:dunno:

But this news does continue to erode the altar-boy image of TM the media has been selling from the outset.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If Z had showed up with THC in his system, do you think the prosecution would be stating that it wasn't relevant, and that it couldn't be proven that Z was under the influence at the time he pulled the trigger...:dunno:

But this news does continue to erode the altar-boy image of TM the media has been selling from the outset.

If neither one were under the influence at the time of the fight, it wouldn't matter to me. Would the prosecution run with it? Just like People are running with it here about Martin?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Blood test will show how long it was from the last toke.

Cool, I had no idea how accurate the tests were. I understand it measures thc content but didn't know if they could accurately predict how long it had been since they had smoked or if someone was under the influence currently.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cool, I had no idea how accurate the tests were. I understand it measures thc content but didn't know if they could accurately predict how long it had been since they had smoked or if someone was under the influence currently.

The blood test used in an autopsy will give levels that run on a time line. It differs with folks but THC hangs around and dissipates at a given rate that is in line with blood sugars and so forth. Do not inquire why I know this

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The blood test used in an autopsy will give levels that run on a time line. It differs with folks but THC hangs around and dissipates at a given rate that is in line with blood sugars and so forth. Do not inquire why I know this

The article linked said nothing about Marijauna in his system.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The article linked said nothing about Marijauna in his system.

Try searching.

Autopsy: Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Or here, even NPR is reporting it:
    New Evidence Released: Trayvon Martin Had Traces Of Pot In System : The Two-Way : NPR

As God is my witness, I copied and pasted the link, and the title, as it was...

It has changed since I posted it. Odd.

I read it too. MSM is emulating Stalin, airbrushing out inconvenient truths. (Oops)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Trayvon Martin had marijuana in system the night he was gunned down   - NY Daily News

Still here for now.
    Trayvon Martin had marijuana in his system the night he was gunned down in a Florida condo complex, according to a medical report released Thursday.

Martin’s autopsy report shows he had traces of THC, the active ingredient in pot, in his blood and urine.

It isn’t the first time Martin has been linked to weed.

In March, officials revealed that Martin was hit with a 10-day suspension from high school for having an empty marijuana baggie.

Read more: Trayvon Martin had marijuana in system the night he was gunned down   - NY Daily News

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Google News reveals dozens if not hundreds of articles on the subject... who was saying it wasn't... oh wait, never mind....

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Try searching.

Autopsy: Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Or here, even NPR is reporting it:
    New Evidence Released: Trayvon Martin Had Traces Of Pot In System : The Two-Way : NPR

I read it too. MSM is emulating Stalin, airbrushing out inconvenient truths. (Oops)

In the first link, I take it to mean that he smoked at least some amount in the 4 hours prior to the fight. Was it enough to be high?

The second link is more damning of Z than M.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Google News reveals dozens if not hundreds of articles on the subject... who was saying it wasn't... oh wait, never mind....

And where we're these reports months ago? IIRC, it was stated there was no alcohol in his system and zero evidence that he had drugs in his system. There was no evidence for either side to base their claim yet both sides did it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Z's side doesnt have to prove that M was under the influence. The fact that he had drugs in is system provides plenty of reasonable doubt, doesn't it?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    In the first link, I take it to mean that he smoked at least some amount in the 4 hours prior to the fight. Was it enough to be high?

The second link is more damning of Z than M.

The fact he had drugs in his system disproves the "he was an innocent little boy who did no wrong" hype..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom