Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

You know, the first day I heard this story my initial reaction was the same. I thought this overzealous white racist cop wannabe should fry in jail for shooting such a innocent looking little boy. Then I found out Z wasnt white. Then I found out M wasnt little. Then I found out Z's good friend is black. And so on. Just about the only initial elements of the story left standing is that Z shot M.

At this point, I am amazed that anyone could still believe that Z is guilty as charged.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    You know, the first day I heard this story my initial reaction was the same. I thought this overzealous white racist cop wannabe should fry in jail for shooting such a innocent looking little boy. Then I found out Z wasnt white. Then I found out M wasnt little. Then I found out Z's good friend is black. And so on. Just about the only initial elements of the story left standing is that Z shot M.

At this point, I am amazed that anyone could still believe that Z is guilty as charged.

Agreed 100% One should never rely on the media with all its spin.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

If I were on Z's Jury, I would not vote to convict him of anything unless there was some major new evidence that came out. Still doesn't change my opinion of him.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    I will say that marijuana in his system doesn't make him a thug, although the fact that he was selling according to his Twitter and the fact that his handle was no_limit_***** sure helps paint that picture, add to that the burglary tools, stolen women's jewelry, suspension for "swinging on" a bus driver and you kinda get a better picture. Did that mean he deserved to be shot? Not on its own, do we know what happened that night? No. I already gave my idea of what happened about 50 pages ago. If I walks like a thug, talks like a thug and acts like a thug it might just well be a thug. When thugs try to prove how "no_limit" they are bad things happen to them.

i agree

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If I were on Z's Jury, I would not vote to convict him of anything unless there was some major new evidence that came out. Still doesn't change my opinion of him.

That's fair. Z should have stayed in the truck. But if the background in the Reuter's article is true I can understand why he got out. Not to stalk or confront but just to see where he went.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now that we have seen who the players really are, no thanks to the spin masters of our MSM, What next.

TM called himself the "N" word no Matter how you spell it. The media (Even local affiliates) are still putting up the smiling young TM. The brush they are painting this with is still loaded with whitewash. Pun intended.
    Z has had to go nearly into hiding. Just crazy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This leads me to suspect that Kutnupe14 isn't a forensics guy.

I certainly am not. And I will be the first to admit that three appears to be a dishonesty in the headline. However, for shooters, 0-7 Yards is close range, 7-25 intermediate, and 25+ long range (or roundabouts)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I certainly am not. And I will be the first to admit that three appears to be a dishonesty in the headline. However, for shooters, 0-7 Yards is close range, 7-25 intermediate, and 25+ long range (or roundabouts)
    What do these figures have to do with anything? Are you trying to suggest that they were even farther apart than your original estimate and they were actually 7 to 25 yards away from each other?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    0-7 Yards is close range, 7-25 intermediate, and 25+ long range (or roundabouts)
    Range has to do with the evidence left on the body: a) contact wound or near contact would that leaves direct, unexpanded particles of gunpowder, b) intermediate which leaves expanded particle tattooing, and c) distant which leaves nothing but a hole.

7-25 yards.
    lol.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom