• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Why would you feel threatened? Are you racist against hispanics? What's wrong with a hispanic male walking down a sidewalk?

My follower was a middle age white guy. Yes, I felt threatened.

For all the *****ing about the race card in this thread, the only ones bringing it up are those who don't support Martin.

cexshun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Portage
    2hAu9.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe the prosecutor indicted on murder knowing it wouldn't stick just to shut people up.
    I doubt it but if that was her motivation then it's just as bad and an incredible waste of taxpayer money going forward with a case that you were pretty sure "wouldn't stick"

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Who feels that doesn't need to be asked? I think EVERYONE IN HERE has said that same thing. You're talking in circles here.

Those who are adamantly against zimmerman being charged? Those who only focus on Martin dribbling his head on the sidewalk? I've found very few willing to even discuss the situation before the physical fight started. Have you seen Martin's gold teeth? He had to be a gangsta thug and therefore deserved to die.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Are neighborhood watch groups required to have legal insurance to be considered legit?

Beats me. I don't even know to what extent Neighborhood Watches are considered "formed", and, as I stated, I have only the purported Florida statute to go by. I'd guess that the statute was enacted to help prevent such incidents as this (which would make insurance unnecessary), but that is just speculation on my part.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Those who are adamantly against zimmerman being charged? Those who only focus on Martin dribbling his head on the sidewalk? I've found very few willing to even discuss the situation before the physical fight started. Have you seen Martin's gold teeth? He had to be a gangsta thug and therefore deserved to die.

Mainly because its largely irrelevant to subsequent events. Z. told the dispatcher he thought the suspicious person was black and could provide a clothing description; it's doubtful he saw M.'s gold tooth. Unless it turns out that Z. didn't shoot M. off his chest while M. was bouncing his head off the sidewalk, the whole case revolves around the physical confrontation and who started it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Beats me. I don't even know to what extent Neighborhood Watches are considered "formed", and, as I stated, I have only the purported Florida statute to go by. I'd guess that the statute was enacted to help prevent such incidents as this (which would make insurance unnecessary), but that is just speculation on my part.

I've heard mention of charters or some such regarding nwg's. I'd tell my neighborhood to get ****ed if they asked me to be the commander without a contract or insurance stating that I'm not personally liable for any incidents.

It seems everyone loves the benefits of such groups but are unwilling to take on any of the responsibities of it. Unless moral support equates to responsibility. They've got that out the ting yang.

I'm hoping we'll get updates on how his legal donations come in. Will it be a river of finacial support or a dried up river bed? My gut tells me the latter.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    If a video is produced proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman was justified in self defense, it doesn't change the fact that he's a blooming ass idiot.

You have made your case on the fact that you believe Zimmerman is an idiot. That isn't what is being tried here. The issue is whether or not he was justified in shooting.

Would i have followed in this situation probably not, my apartment complex hasn't been broken into multiple times in the past few weeks. Once that criteria is meet then i will weigh the situation then. Until then its all armchair quarterbacking. What i hate is the intentional misinformation and flat out deceit that is being condoned, and all the race baiting when we have had shooting much worse here in Indy in the same period of time that get no attention except for the morning news.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I posted an aerial photo in this thread. I've posted a link to aerial photos in this thread. Yes. I. Have. Seen. Aerial. Photos.

So, after looking at those photos, how would Z know that M was still there if he didn't get out to verify? How would Z be able to see M if he was about to smash someone's window in while sitting in his truck?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Mainly because its largely irrelevant to subsequent events. Z. told the dispatcher he thought the suspicious person was black and could provide a clothing description; it's doubtful he saw M.'s gold tooth. Unless it turns out that Z. didn't shoot M. off his chest while M. was bouncing his head off the sidewalk, the whole case revolves around the physical confrontation and who started it.

I guess you missed my sarcasm. The Zimmerman supporters here seem to be the only ones who think twitter pics and gold teeth are evidence relevant to this case. He has to be a thug according to them.

Again, I have never argued that Zimmerman was motivated by race. I've said I don't think he was motivated by race. I think race only was a check mark on his threat assessment of Martin no different than young or male were. If you feel that race played no part in Zimmerman's profile, I'd say Zimmerman's neighbor disagrees with you.
    Zimmerman neighbor on robberies by ‘young black men’ before Trayvon shooting: ‘If you plant corn,

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    dude, wtf are you talking about??

Has ANYONE said it was a good idea to confront the kid???

We still don't even know that Zimmerman actually confronted Martin. The 911 tape suggests he was on his way to meet the police and complied with their suggestion that he didnt need to follow Martin..

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So, after looking at those photos, how would Z know that M was still there if he didn't get out to verify? How would Z be able to see M if he was about to smash someone's window in while sitting in his truck?

There's one way to solve all of this. Bring on Tom Cruise and the pre crime police.

And I got accused of being pro police state. :laugh:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    There's one way to solve all of this. Bring on Tom Cruise and the pre crime police.

And I got accused of being pro police state. :laugh:

You can't have a rational discussion can you? I asked a question. If he saw suspicious activity, as a concerned citizen he would want to verify the location of the person of interest. Would he not?

Geesh... for someone who "hasn't picked a side" you sure are one sided.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You can't have a rational discussion can you? I asked a question. If he saw suspicious activity, as a concerned citizen he would want to verify the location of the person of interest. Would he not?

Geesh... for someone who "hasn't picked a side" you sure are one sided.
    You'll soon learn like others have that you can't conduct a rational discussion and it may be time just move on. He's not willing to budge off of his personal hatred of "busybodies" which seems to be driving his whole point of view.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You'll soon learn like others have that you can't conduct a rational discussion and it may be time just move on. He's not willing to budge off of his personal hatred of "busybodies" which seems to be driving his whole point of view.

I've kinda figured that out.... I thought there might be hope for a rational discussion but I don't think that's possible anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom