• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You'll soon learn like others have that you can't conduct a rational discussion and it may be time just move on. He's not willing to budge off of his personal hatred of "busybodies" which seems to be driving his whole point of view.

As opposed to hatred of thugs?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Zimmerman is set to be formally arraigned on May 29th.

So I guess that he has to sit in the county lockup until bail is set on that date.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That says nothing about Zimmerman, just much about his neighbor. Are you really arguing that Zimmerman can be judged on the statements of another person, but Martin can't be judged on his own Facebook photos or Twitter postings?

The neighbor that made that statement is a former neighborhood watch captain. :laugh:

I don't think noting a persons color in your threat assessment means you are a racist at all. I think everyone is naive if they think Martin's race had no bearing in his threat assessment.

If you're told a 40 year old white male that's 6' tall and 300# escaped from the prison next to your house, are you going to give extra attention to a guy that fits that description or the 3 year old girl? In this case, "white" is a descriptor, not a "race".

Again, I'm only saying his race played a part in his threat assessment, not that his actions were racially motivated. There is no evade once they were racially motivated.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I don't think the Threat Assessment Checklist has a box for racial types.

The other checklist, for narrowing down the characteristics of a person (threat or not) should (height, weight, clothing type and color etc).

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't think the Threat Assessment Checklist has a box for racial types.

The other checklist, for narrowing down the characteristics of a person (threat or not) should (height, weight, clothing type and color etc).

Aparantly it does have a box for the former nwc. He made a point to state that of the 8 prior break ins were by blacks. Does that make him racist? Not in the least.

catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My hatred for busy bodies stems from the fact that I should be free from harassment from my government as well as citizens. With the myriad of things that can land you on the terrorist watch list nowadays, how are we going to feel when being questioned by LE and civilian alike? Are you a prepper? Terrorist. Do you believe in the Constitution? Terrorist. Do you believe in Religion? Terrorist. Do you believe in the Right To Keep and Bear Arms? Terrorist.

How many of us here fit those descriptions? Should we have to watch over our shoulders waiting for LE or civilians to ask us our business or for our papers? I believe that time is coming. Even though haven't committed a crime, you fit those descriptions so we're going to watch and spy on you.

Just because some may share the same descriptors or beliefs that I do and commit a crime, it doesn't mean that I'm a criminal as well. I don't think I would have gotten the same treatment from Zimmerman that Martin got. I don't like being profiled as a criminal so I don't like going around profiling others as criminals if they haven't committed a crime.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    . I almost wish headlines would go back to who's divorcing who in Hollywood... :twocents:

I wish the headlines would finally start to focus on the sonofa***** bastard in the executive position that is doing all within his power to destroy the republic.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Im sure its been covered in another post but my 2 cents is some of the law enforcement need a firing...

Why? For investigating a non-crime and mot making a bull**** show and make up charges that likely won't stick? Yes, they should be fired for not falsely charging a citizen for self defense. SHAME on them. SHAME. ***

***This is all dependant on if the information we have gotten is true.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No, the "statist Pig." I have to give J_wales a hand, I've actually seen halfa dozen posts that did not include that phrase. I'm impressed. Reading the same **** over and over got old.

Why not put equal emotion into seeing ballots which do not include a statist pig?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wish the headlines would finally start to focus on the sonofa***** bastard in the executive position that is doing all within his power to destroy the republic.

I AGREE!

This incident was tragic. But no more tragic than any other murder/assult/forcible felony that occurs anywhere else in this country. This one is actually remarkably mundane.

Once the "war on women" fell apart and the repubulican nominating fiasco fizzled, this was ginned up to make you forget about 11% unemployment, +$4 gas, umpteen trillion dollars of debt, and the fact we have a marxist in the white house using racial unrest to help divert the public's attention away from the common concerns amongst all citizens...

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    No, the "statist Pig." I have to give J_wales a hand, I've actually seen halfa dozen posts that did not include that phrase. I'm impressed. Reading the same **** over and over got old.

You do know that it was a sarcastic comment by my placing a :rolleyes:, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom