• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    No, the "statist Pig." I have to give J_wales a hand, I've actually seen halfa dozen posts that did not include that phrase. I'm impressed. Reading the same **** over and over got old.

If we drove the friggin statist pigs back to the mud pits where they belong, I would not be referencing them so frequently.... just a thought.;)

popeye

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Deepest, darkest, Indiana
    Obama axed the Rahm to rename State St. in Chicago to TRAYVON AVE.. The measure passed the city council unaninoosely this morning. Bad news: The guy putting up the signs got as far as 43rd street before he was shot and killed by gangsters.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Obama axed the Rahm to rename State St. in Chicago to TRAYVON AVE.. The measure passed the city council unaninoosely this morning. Bad news: The guy putting up the signs got as far as 43rd street before he was shot and killed by gangsters.

Seriously?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This whole situation is being loaded up against the right to carry crowd. They are going to make things so hot no one will want any part of this circus in their lives good, bad, right or wrong. This should not be playing out like an O.J. deal but it is.
    Another nail in the coffin.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Compare this recent case in Florida. This guy went into his house and came back with a gun. He was only charged with manslaughter. All over a kid skateboarding.

The article suggests the judge could even dismiss the case on the Stand Your Ground law. This guy seems much more in the wrong than Zimmerman. Why Murder 2 for him?

Witnesses dispute Trevor Dooley's 'Stand Your Ground' claim in Valrico shooting - Tampa Bay Times
    Because apparently the guy did'nt profile anyone which is what the prosecution is basing their murder 2 charge on in Zimmerman's case. :dunno:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Still no word from the Reverend about the gang bangers who shot the 1 yr. old girl in Chicago? I don't think repealing 'stand your ground' would have prevented that one.

Jackson is overplaying his hand.
    ^This^ Tell JJ to go corral all the murderous thugs running around.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Jackson is overplaying his hand.

Not likely.

Next time he shows up there will be plenty of sheep hanging onto every word the bastard has to say. Those that point out what he is doing will be declared bigots, racists, etc.

I would like to see JJ cut off fearless leader's balls like he said he wanted to though. Of course, fearless leader would have to convince michelle to let him get them out of the jar first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom