• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ahhhh HA! We've now caught Hillary in yet another lie. Remember how she blathered on about how hard she worked as secretary of state? You know, jetting around the world, wooing heads of state to donate to the Clinton [STRIKE]campaign fund[/STRIKE] Foundation. She obviously is not black and certainly not a slave. Therefore her jetsetting couldn't have possibly been hard work.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Seriously??? How can she talk about "hard work" when she has no idea what that looks like??? How can she compare TODAY's standards of hard work to HISTORICAL standards of hard work? How is that a logical discussion? Hard work by today's standards is not comparable to generations ago - it's apples and oranges. When I was a kid we went to my grandfather's cattle ranch and bailed hay, helped tag and vaccinate cattle, put out feed, and check fence lines. As an adult my day starts well before the sun rises and ends well after sunset. I work my a** off to bring home the bacon and fry it up dang it, and I will not allow some pompous, arrogant twit call into question my HARD WORK. How dare she sit there in designer glasses, tightly braided hair (from someone's hours and hours of hard work), freshly plucked brows, high end make-up, high end manicure, and blessed high end lifestyle and poke your finger in someone's face because you define "hard work" by standards from over 100 years ago??? Exactly WHO is out of touch???

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I find it funny that the people screaming "equality for all" are always the first to draw racial lines. So what do "you people" want? Equality or special treatment? By their very definitions, you cannot have both.

LOL...I also found irony in the fact that she was talking to someone representing a Hispanic Minority. My social minority is better than your social minority...the one with the most protected classes wins!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, by her definition slaves are hard working folks, and by your admission, you "freed" them, putting them out of work. So, you're a Democrat?

The Democrats were the ones that were fighting to preserve slavery.

Now the INGO Neo-confederates have another excuse to save slavery, they appreciate the hard work of others.:D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Check your privilege kirk
    +1.gif

The world is a crappy place when "check your privilege" is a common phrase.

7 Ways Not to React When Asked to Check Your Privilege - Mic

Now, I've not been challenged to "check my privilege" and I think my reply would probably be something along the lines of "**** you"!

I believe that one might be covered under #7. But "I don't care" should have its own number.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Seriously??? How can she talk about "hard work" when she has no idea what that looks like??? How can she compare TODAY's standards of hard work to HISTORICAL standards of hard work? How is that a logical discussion? Hard work by today's standards is not comparable to generations ago - it's apples and oranges. When I was a kid we went to my grandfather's cattle ranch and bailed hay, helped tag and vaccinate cattle, put out feed, and check fence lines. As an adult my day starts well before the sun rises and ends well after sunset. I work my a** off to bring home the bacon and fry it up dang it, and I will not allow some pompous, arrogant twit call into question my HARD WORK. How dare she sit there in designer glasses, tightly braided hair (from someone's hours and hours of hard work), freshly plucked brows, high end make-up, high end manicure, and blessed high end lifestyle and poke your finger in someone's face because you define "hard work" by standards from over 100 years ago??? Exactly WHO is out of touch???

YOU GO GIRL!
    :+1: :yesway:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I guess those guys on the Bataan Death March would be happy to know they weren't working hard.

Well, in her world, they were not suffering. Most of those guys were white. White people don't have suffering. They were mostly white because of actual discrimination against blacks, not whatever crap she pretends is discrimination.

Tomorrow I'll work 10 or 11 hours. And it will be like a day off, because we will be doing built-ins as part of a trim package on a new home. I will be warm and dry, and will do little heavy lifting. But when this rain lets off, she can come watch us relax as we pour concrete. She can even work hard writing an article about our recreation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom