• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    White people picked cotton too, and worked in tobacco fields, worked with animals. The vast majority of people in rural America did not own a plantation with other people doing the work.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    White people picked cotton too, and worked in tobacco fields, worked with animals. The vast majority of people in rural America did not own a plantation with other people doing the work.

My dad stopped going to school in the 3rd grade to pick cotton along with his brothers, to help the family make ends meet. He wasn't black.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I want John Stewart to do a bit on how African American slaves didn't know what hard work was. Now the Jewish slaves in Egypt, building the pyramids, that was hard work. (disclaimer * I know there's no evidence of Jewish slaves in Egypt but for the sake of the joke there were)

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That needs to be a meme or something. "ouch I stubbed my toe, that hurt" then a picture of Melissa Perry peaking around the corner "Let's keep this in historical context, now stubbing your toe didn't really "hurt" you know what really hurt..."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    (disclaimer * I know there's no evidence of Jewish slaves in Egypt but for the sake of the joke there were)

Actually there is...The disagreement among scholars is when they were actually there...

*disclaimer...I know jludo will not believe that evidence but I like him so I remind him that faith in no faith is still faith and evidence is still evidence even though it may fly in the face of the faith of no faith....:)

Research with an open mind brother....Science is the best friend religion ever had...It's sad how that has been twisted the last 20 years or so...A pity actually...

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Actually there is...The disagreement among scholars is when they were actually there...

*disclaimer...I know jludo will not believe that evidence but I like him so I remind him that faith in no faith is still faith and evidence is still evidence even though it may fly in the face of the faith of no faith....:)

Research with an open mind brother....Science is the best friend religion ever had...It's sad how that has been twisted the last 20 years or so...A pity actually...

I'd be happy to see it.

Top Bottom