• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    She is still on the air? I would have thought she would have been tossed out with the last round of firings at MSNBC.

I almost find it equally disturbing she believes Paul Ryan is a good choice for Speaker. If she is backing him you know he is the not the right choice.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Didn't grow up on one but was fortunate enough to get a job in one when I was 14. Hot house maters, cabbage, kale, spinach, turnips, all the good stuff.. What a learning experience. Had more money than I could spend when I got paid. $35 cash for 40 hours but all I bought was BBs, yoyos and squirt guns as I remember. Rep coming your way for bringing back those great memories. :)
    NRA Life Member-- GSSF member
    Glock Armorer-M&P Armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor / RSO

Yep, bought my share of fishing lures, .22 shells, air raft, the stuff boys summers are made of. It was hard work, but we were all family and made work fun. I've never minded working, I like to work. I also like to play hard with my disposable income (when I have some).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm just so glad we're finally living in this post-racial utopia everyone keeps telling me about.

Going full broken record here, race will matter until it doesn't matter. And I think we're mostly to the point where it matters more to the racial industrial complex than anyone.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    She's full of it. The dude I work with is the hardest working mother f'er of all time. He'll even tell you so.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I give such a big crap about what she says that I didn't even bother watching it. Her blatherings mean nothing in my world.

Top Bottom