• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Seriously??? How can she talk about "hard work" when she has no idea what that looks like??? How can she compare TODAY's standards of hard work to HISTORICAL standards of hard work? How is that a logical discussion? Hard work by today's standards is not comparable to generations ago - it's apples and oranges. When I was a kid we went to my grandfather's cattle ranch and bailed hay, helped tag and vaccinate cattle, put out feed, and check fence lines. As an adult my day starts well before the sun rises and ends well after sunset. I work my a** off to bring home the bacon and fry it up dang it, and I will not allow some pompous, arrogant twit call into question my HARD WORK. How dare she sit there in designer glasses, tightly braided hair (from someone's hours and hours of hard work), freshly plucked brows, high end make-up, high end manicure, and blessed high end lifestyle and poke your finger in someone's face because you define "hard work" by standards from over 100 years ago??? Exactly WHO is out of touch???

With all due respect, OG - you need to eat some cake....

So saith Marie Antoinette - I mean the twit on the video... :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, in her world, they were not suffering. Most of those guys were white. White people don't have suffering. They were mostly white because of actual discrimination against blacks, not whatever crap she pretends is discrimination.

Tomorrow I'll work 10 or 11 hours. And it will be like a day off, because we will be doing built-ins as part of a trim package on a new home. I will be warm and dry, and will do little heavy lifting. But when this rain lets off, she can come watch us relax as we pour concrete. She can even work hard writing an article about our recreation.

Would love to see her on site when we rolled in a crane that took a second crane to set it up. Then strip off 2 300 ton RTU's in sections as they were to heavy to lift intact.
    Then set 2 new ones in sections as again, to big and heavy. Then scramble to get the machines assembled and on line so production could get back under way.

Yeah, like a freaking vacation.

These lip service ultra-Libs set my hair on fire.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Would love to see her on site when we rolled in a crane that took a second crane to set it up. Then strip off 2 300 ton RTU's in sections as they were to heavy to lift intact.
    Then set 2 new ones in sections as again, to big and heavy. Then scramble to get the machines assembled and on line so production could get back under way.

Yeah, like a freaking vacation.

These lip service ultra-Libs set my hair on fire.

Not recently, but have had more than a few days in my past I'd love to have her tag along just for the ride. Just stand there and hand me a wrench or drive the truck when I ask you, by the way - wear old clothes. LOL! A typical Saturday (not hunting season) around the place - follow me around b**** and try to keep up!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not recently, but have had more than a few days in my past I'd love to have her tag along just for the ride. Just stand there and hand me a wrench or drive the truck when I ask you, by the way - wear old clothes. LOL! A typical Saturday (not hunting season) around the place - follow me around b**** and try to keep up!!!

My Dads family were farmers. We spent a lot of time on the farm when I was young. They were not highly mechanized. It was manual labor at its best moments.
    I would love to see her and her Lib suck butt friends on the farm when it was butcher time..........that would be sweet.

I remember watching the men make head cheese and pull cheek meat. Everything and I mean every thing was used in some fashion.

Coddled pampered participating trophy butt heads.

Yeah, this pisses me right the hell off...........:xmad:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My Dads family were farmers. We spent a lot of time on the farm when I was young. They were not highly mechanized. It was manual labor at its best moments.
    I would love to see her and her Lib suck butt friends on the farm when it was butcher time..........that would be sweet.

I remember watching the men make head cheese and pull cheek meat. Everything and I mean every thing was used in some fashion.

Coddled pampered participating trophy butt heads.

Yeah, this pisses me right the hell off...........:xmad:

As they used to say, they used everything in the pig but the squeal--and I would bet that such a sight would have this little twit squealing! Then again, I would anticipate that reaction from her being exposed to anything that constitutes work.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think this is the real Obama legacy: Far left leaning morons uttering completely stupid crap on air and not getting fired for being a racist moron. The Obama era has made idiots on TV the norm and they are accepted as having something useful to add even though they spout the most ridiculous crap that's blatantly racist.

Obama: Making idiots seem relevant since 2008!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Mentally unbalanced.

I bet she can't even make a good sammich.

This drivel is what the left considers to be deep, intellectual thought and reasoning.

Yea that's ridiculous

I'm not a Doctor, if I was I'd diagnose her as bat-**** crazy.

This woman is an idiot.

Yeah, but she's not unattractive.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, but she's not unattractive.
    More to attraction than "looks".

Even then, I find that haughty look of indignation quite unattractive. One could have the body of Christie Brinkley (wow, am *I* dating myself), and giving me "that look" would have me running away.

Of course, if she shut her mouth, lost the attitude, and smiled, then, yeah... not unattractive.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    It's really a feeble attempt at relevancy by continuing to push the whole "speech police" thing.

What would have been uber cool is if Aguilar had given her a look, and simply walked off the set. Seems there is nothing game players find more frustrating than others who refuse to play.

Meh.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    OK......is this purple intended....???

Just curious.

I feel both ways about it. I really do figure she has something wrong with her and is acting from pain and weakness and I feel sorry for her, but I wish she would stop running her mouth and really do not care that people are giving her **** for being a stupid *****.

At the end of the day, it is a free country and since I really cannot throw rocks at her until she shuts up, I am going to feel sorry for her instead.

Top Bottom