• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I work with a guy that we call Dirty Dan, the other day I called his line and Jon answered. I said "Hey Jon, can you get Dirty for me?".... I am now going through a sexual harassment investigation.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Never say, "Hi," to Jack on a commercial airline...

I made that mistake once when Jack called my cell while I was in line to board. He even wanted to talk about a Bill Of Materials (BOM - pronounced BOMB). After saying "Hi, Jack", no one flinched, but I was smart enough not to use the acronym.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I had to call for a cab this morning. I get a call-back telling me, "Your cab is outside." I should certainly hope so, it would have a hard time fitting through the door.
    18254388-vector-isolated-yellow-taxi.jpg

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    When my son was around 7 we got him a kitten. We had always had males and the kitten was a female. The first night we had her she was in his room on his desk playing with him. He came running down the stairs to tell me his new kitten was a mutant because she had two butt holes.

I had to explain to him that was because she was a girl and girls were different than boys. Luckily he already knew that girls and boys were different so once I assured him she wasn't a mutant no other sensitive questions followed.

I have tears in my eyes from laughing. that was great.

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    When my wife and I were looking for a house to buy, my middle son was I think 5 years old at the time. We had been driving around all day looking at all these houses. Getting out and getting the little info sheets out of the little boxes next to the for sale sighns. Twards the end of the day my son leans forward and wispers to my wife. This is what followed.

son: Lisa?
    wife: yes honey.
    son: Ummm why are we stealing peoples mail.

I almost recked the freecking car i started laughing so hard.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    My daughter is 4 years old and sick right now. This morning she was trying to reach her water without getting up, and she said "ahhhhhhhh I wish my arms were taller!!"

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Why is it that if a woman sleeps with a bunch of men, she's a whore, but when a man does it, he's gay?

Similar quote I've heard before, but instead of the man being gay hes considered lucky.

The reasoning?

Think about locks. If you have one key that opens many locks, its considered a master key. If you have one lock that many keys open, its considered a crappy lock.:twocents:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Similar quote I've heard before, but instead of the man being gay hes considered lucky.

The reasoning?

Think about locks. If you have one key that opens many locks, its considered a master key. If you have one lock that many keys open, its considered a crappy lock.:twocents:

If a man goes out and sleeps with a bunch of men, it's still gay, whether locks or used or not.:twocents:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Everyone remember when Toy Story came out, well my cousins 5 year old son at the time cam running up to his dad with his new toys and said "Look dad, I got a Buzz and a Woody"

Top Bottom