• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    So the other day my son asked me,"Mom, were you in the hospital for amnesia or pneumonia?" And I replied, "I don't remember!"

Well, I thought it was funny.....

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not so much MY funny thought but it makes me chuckle every time I see it. In the Current Events section of the motorcycle fourm that I frequent, there are a couple of liberals pushing the gun control agenda. Myself and others are countering their idiocy with facts. I WISH I could take credit for this but it was one of the other guys. The usual suspect was pushing the Less guns = less crime idea. Someone pointed out that Chicago effectively disproves that idea.

Gun Control Pinhead: "Chicago would probably have a really low gun crime rate, but for that fact that the criminals are bringing in firearms from Detroit and elsewhere. All the more reason for federal laws against certain types of firearms."

2nd Supporter: "Well you got me there, I never thought of that. 'Chicago would have a real low crime rate if it weren't for criminals.' Nothing gets past you bro."

:D

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    When my son was around 7 we got him a kitten. We had always had males and the kitten was a female. The first night we had her she was in his room on his desk playing with him. He came running down the stairs to tell me his new kitten was a mutant because she had two butt holes.

I had to explain to him that was because she was a girl and girls were different than boys. Luckily he already knew that girls and boys were different so once I assured him she wasn't a mutant no other sensitive questions followed.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    When my son was around 7 we got him a kitten. We had always had males and the kitten was a female. The first night we had her she was in his room on his desk playing with him. He came running down the stairs to tell me his new kitten was a mutant because she had two butt holes.

I had to explain to him that was because she was a girl and girls were different than boys. Luckily he already knew that girls and boys were different so once I assured him she wasn't a mutant no other sensitive questions followed.
    I used to have 2 cats, a male and a female. We named the boy almond joy and the girls mounds, because almond joy has nuts and mounds dont.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    I bet for an Indian, shooting a old fat pioneer woman in the back with an arrow, and she fires her shotgun into the ground as she falls over, is like the top thing you can do.

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Jimmy

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I witnessed a thug at the mall with his hand in his pants touching his privates. Very charming ...

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Your all abnormal...

Sorry, wrong thread!

Hey, I've got a pic for that. :D Of course I do, right??????

625595_138703016304078_1828244225_n_zps9588f065.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom