• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Every time we have DST I have to get my car owner's manual out. What a pain! This last time, I just left it alone. Now I don't know WTH time it is!

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Took my wife to Point Blank Carmel to fondle handguns and she kept going back to the Sigs & Kimbers. I think she was dazzled by the price tags.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    The disable switch for the annoying auto-off feature on my Truck, which turns the engine off automatically at stop lights, has to be disabled every time I start the truck. :xmad:

I share your pain. Also, had to reshuffle things in the safe to fit in a new rifle. Maximum capacity reached.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Every time I visit my parents, another gun seems to follow me home. They are getting heavy.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wife brought in my shoes I bought a couple days ago. They were in her vehicle. She didn't lace them and they're 6 feet from the recliner.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Wife brought in my shoes I bought a couple days ago. They were in her vehicle. She didn't lace them and they're 6 feet from the recliner.

Glad you posted this. It reminded me that I need to remove 2 metal eyelets out of steel toes shoes before I start a new job in a couple weeks. Policy says no metal anywhere.

To keep the thread on track...
    I now need to remove 2 metal eyelets on my steel toes shoes and I don't want to get up and do it.

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    Woke up and got ready for work. Oh no, I'm retired. Decided I had to go fishing and you guessed it. Now I have to clean fish and then clean and fry them. Will it never end. Maybe I'll get a job.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Glad you posted this. It reminded me that I need to remove 2 metal eyelets out of steel toes shoes before I start a new job in a couple weeks. Policy says no metal anywhere.

To keep the thread on track...
    I now need to remove 2 metal eyelets on my steel toes shoes and I don't want to get up and do it.

Wait... no metal anywhere on your steel toed shoes? :scratch:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep, no exposed metal. Honda's afraid it may scratch cars. My old shoes have standard holes except for the top eyelet has an insert. Now I've got to pry them out if I can.

Ah, okay. I never would've imagined something like that. My guess is they've had it happen before, hence the rule. So I take it rings, watches, etc. are a no-go as well?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Ah, okay. I never would've imagined something like that. My guess is they've had it happen before, hence the rule. So I take it rings, watches, etc. are a no-go as well?

I assume so. I wasn't wearing a ring or watch when I went in. I know they don't allow phones or cameras either. You have to check your phone at the front desk now.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I share your pain. Also, had to reshuffle things in the safe to fit in a new rifle. Maximum capacity reached.

Had to open up a doorway to get the new gunsafe in. Just a hair too large for turning the corner in the hallway.

M12 mini-sawzall didn't have the balls to make the full cut. Need to get a bigger one.

Manufactured house glued the drywall to the studs with sprayfoam in addition to screws and nails.

Sprayfoam turns to glue from the heat of sawzalling, further straining the little motor.

master closet is too small (wonder how that happened...)

still need to fix the drywall...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    At the BW3 across from my office, when I take lunch there once a week, watching my shows on my Ipad while I eat, if I am seated in the booth in the northwest corner, I nearly freeze to death when the A/C is on.

Top Bottom