• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Put the rugs in the dryer. Push start button. Humming noise...no start. Do this four times. Take rugs out and put in the upstairs dryer. Hubby comes home...dryer not working, please check. Hubby pushes button, dryer starts.

I think hubby should do laundry from now on. Now I have to all the way upstairs to get the rugs out of the other dryer.

Wait*** What??? Two dryers and one of them is not in the backyard?
    Now that's a real world problem..

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The master shower is installed, but I have to wait 24 hours to use it as the sealants cure. I still have to trek all the way across the house to the guest shower still today.

Just used the new shower, but not before I had to restock it with toiletries that was supposed to be done by the wife the night before. Contractor didn't set up the shower head at the correct angle, so the floor go a little wet (as did my arm). He also didn't set the shower head to the setting I would have preferred. I had to go through all the settings to find it.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Got a new pair of shoes and the left shoelace keeps getting untied. Guess they only tested the right one. It's taking a lot of my time to keep retying that lace. Tomorrow I'm staying in bed.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    FFL01's and brick and mortar shops who sell on GB that won't deal with C&R holders even if local and walk in to save them the shipping hassle.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We went to Indy MPH Watersports yesterday to replace the battery in one of my dive computers and on the way the voice directions in my GPS spontaneously changed to a language I'd never even heard of before so we had to call the store for directions.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The water company laid new pipe across my driveway entrance on Friday and managed to cut my AT&T internet cable despite the 83 little orange flags they laid out ahead of time.

AT&T tech says he put in an “emergency” order to get the digger crew out to repair/replace the cable, but even “emergencies” can take up to 72 hours...which exactly corresponds to my three-day weekend off. :(

So I’m at the ER using their free WiFi to INGO. (“INGO” is a verb as well, is it not?)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    New dresser was delivered today. Had to move it an inch toward the wall. We put a our new TV on top. My wife began setting up the programming. When I came back inside, she told me she couldn't figure out the password so I had to enter it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The disable switch for the annoying auto-off feature on my Truck, which turns the engine off automatically at stop lights, has to be disabled every time I start the truck. :xmad:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was out of hot water for almost 2 hours yesterday when I installed a replacement for my leaking water heater.

The disable switch for the annoying auto-off feature on my Truck, which turns the engine off automatically at stop lights, has to be disabled every time I start the truck. :xmad:

That's horrible!

Top Bottom