• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    The push button entry was frozen on my car. I had to pull the key fob out of my pocket to use the keyless entry. I use my key fob to start my car not open it!

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    One of my three ATV's has a slow leak in the left front tire. It is hard to get around my motorcycle and zero turn mower in the pole barn with an air tank to fill it. Woe is me.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    In our newly constructed home, the shower door was getting installed today in our master bathroom shower when the installer realized the manufacturer forgot a piece. They have to come back Friday when I'm off work to install. I also have to walk all the way to the guest shower to shower because I'm not a bath guy to use the tub in the master tub.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Batteries apparently need replaced in the remote control for the robot vacuum. I had to get out of my recliner to go to the charging station in another room to press the go button.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The batteries in the remote control died, so I had to tell my wife to get up and change the channel.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I got tired of playing a game in the bedroom PS4 so I texted my son to go fetch me the game that’s in the PS4 in the basement. He replied, “the media room ps4 or the other one?”

he’s a good son.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My thermostat only allows me to automatically change the temperature setting four times per day. AND, I have to change the humidity setting from the thermostat, I can't change it from the phone app!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby brought firewood up to the house last night but left it outside. I had to step outside the door to get it this morning to get the stove going.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hubby brought firewood up to the house last night but left it outside. I had to step outside the door to get it this morning to get the stove going.
    Our fire went out last night (I actually slept well, and didn't get up in the middle of the night). Oh, well. Supposed to be pretty warm today anyway. I'll pretend I meant to do that....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have to wait several seconds after starting my car and view a PSA before I am granted access to its virtually controlled functions

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Ordering plates from the BMV online.
    Entering drivers license number.
    Enter 4 numbers,
    Cursor shifts to next box.
    Phone keypad shifts from numbers to letters each time automatically for the next three boxes.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I often have to walk about 100y to use the men's room at work. Poor planning on floor plan, plus impressively untimely cleaning crew = pedometer activity.

The struggle is real.

Don't get me started on the glare from LED headlights going down US-31 on the way to work each morning.

Top Bottom