• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    We replaced our old 720p 50” lcd tv with a 65” 4K UHD. Now when I lounge in my normal spot, a small portion of the bottom left corner of the much larger screen is partially obstructed by the arm of the couch... requiring me to reposition ever so slightly. :faint:

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    So a buddy who owns a plowing company sends one of his guys to do my parents driveway every year.

Nice guy eh.

Well the idiot sends a moron who misses the corner of the driveway where dad likes to swing the truck.

Soooooooooooo i had to interrupt my vacation time, make the nephew load my snow thrower in the 250 to go over there to clear 5ft of snow.

People these days...

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    We replaced our old 720p 50” lcd tv with a 65” 4K UHD. Now when I lounge in my normal spot, a small portion of the bottom left corner of the much larger screen is partially obstructed by the arm of the couch... requiring me to reposition ever so slightly. :faint:
    Your house sounds like a prison.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Washing machine wash plate is stripped and it won't agitate. (well, it's agitating me)

New parts now on order. It will take at least a day to get here.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    UPS left my delivery in the snowbank by the road so I had to bundle up and walk all the way to the road to get it.

Oh...and for some reason, I am cold.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sawzall should fix the problem.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    This morning the heated leather seats in my car took almost 5 whole minutes to get good and hot. And by the time I got to the office this morning, my Starbucks had cooled off. And the boots and wool socks I chose today are a little too warm for being in the office. Geez.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Power was restored after three hours. I had to drink perk coffee made on the gas stove this morning instead of in the BUNN.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    I needed a paper plate fast and like THREE of them were stuck together. The horror, the horror.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Dropped two peas on the floor, picked them up, and put them on the side of my plate to throw away later. When I was done eating, they were GONE !

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The bosses parked our trucks for today. I volunteered to go in this evening to start the trucks so they don't gel up and freeze over. Figured I could salvage a couple of paid hours out of today.

Then my boss reminded me that I get paid a full day anyways when the Company shuts down the trucks.

So technically, I'm losing money due to gas going to and fro..........

Last edited:
    Top Bottom