• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • josh64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Can't find a cheap and local 2u server case for my next hf sdr dsp signals decoder system build.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Can't find a cheap and local 2u server case for my next hf sdr dsp signals decoder system build.

I have no idea what you just said.

253879.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I needed a paper plate fast and like THREE of them were stuck together. The horror, the horror.

I feel your pain. I frequently need two paper plates and they are always stuck together. I'm afraid I'll wake DoggyMama when I separate them for making breakfast. I can't imagine THREE of them stuck together. :faint:

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Once again I went to my sock drawer and pulled out a black sock and a navy blue sock. Will this nightmare ever end?

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    My wife is dead set on getting a new Tahoe because it will be too hard to get the new baby and our two other kids into the back of the paid off 2014 Grand Cherokee with 60,000 miles. She said if I suggested a minivan one more time she was filing for divorce.

Last edited:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My wife is dead set on getting a new Tahoe because it will be too hard to get the new baby and our two other kids into the back of the paid off 2014 Grand Cherokee with 60,000 miles. She said if I suggested a minivan one more time she was filing for divorce.
    Based on your username, you should be looking at JLU's.

Tonight's problem: Made grilled cheese sammiches. There was an odd number of slices in the package. My wife got one slice more than me.

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    Based on your username, you should be looking at JLU's.

Tonight's problem: Made grilled cheese sammiches. There was an odd number of slices in the package. My wife got one slice more than me.

I have one. There isn't enough room for 3 car seats in the rear so I will likely be trading it in for a Ram soon since the baby is due in June.

Top Bottom