• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    One of my hard drive magnets broke off my home brew nail sweeper. I need to wrap it all up in duct tape to prevent further loss, but my kid used the roll all up :(

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've got two chapters in the most boring interesting book I've ever read. The information is fascinating. The presentation makes most textbooks look like Lord of the Rings. I've sat down three times to finish it and been distracted by the Internet, the phone, reloading some .44 magnum, gosh that bird feeder looks low better fill it, is the mail here yet, hey this would make a good entry in first world problems, look at that squirrel!

Not sure if I'll go finish it now or check the batteries in the smoke detector. Probably ought to check the furnace filter, too. Or get some storage doo-dads for pegboards at Lowes and sort my magazines or....

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    you need incentive. Tell yourself that when you finish you are going to take some of those .44s and see how tight of a group you can get in the center of the book.
    I've got two chapters in the most boring interesting book I've ever read. The information is fascinating. The presentation makes most textbooks look like Lord of the Rings. I've sat down three times to finish it and been distracted by the Internet, the phone, reloading some .44 magnum, gosh that bird feeder looks low better fill it, is the mail here yet, hey this would make a good entry in first world problems, look at that squirrel!

Not sure if I'll go finish it now or check the batteries in the smoke detector. Probably ought to check the furnace filter, too. Or get some storage doo-dads for pegboards at Lowes and sort my magazines or....

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I forgot to put my Samsung on the charger at work today when when I left the battery charge was at only 60%!
    30% usage while it was just sitting on my desk. Ugh.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    you need incentive. Tell yourself that when you finish you are going to take some of those .44s and see how tight of a group you can get in the center of the book.

Text books are too pricey for target practice... But its a fun visual.

Done, BTW.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Text books are too pricey for target practice... But its a fun visual.

Done, BTW.

Back when my kid finished 6th grade we couldn't get anyone to buy his Math book as it was being phased out. So I let him shoot it up. He shredded it up pretty well with a M&P 15-22. I finished it off with my AR loaded with green tip. We had a blast. So I guess the $100 target was worth it.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Went grocery shopping today and while I was there I strolled down the liquor aisle to see if anything caught my eye. They had a good bourbon on sale, but none in stock. Out of an item that is on sale, pfft.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Went grocery shopping today and while I was there I strolled down the liquor aisle to see if anything caught my eye. They had a good bourbon on sale, but none in stock. Out of an item that is on sale, pfft.

Sale on tequila though........

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm depressed right now because I have nothing to whine about .

Hmm that means I do have something to complain about.

Now my head hurts.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    New jumbo roll of toilet paper is sealed too tightly. I have to sit there like 30 seconds trying to get the end separated.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    A friend offered me a free soft case for my over/under, but apparently I have to pick it up because the cheap bastard isn't going to deliver it to me.

Top Bottom