• ...and so much more!
  • Would you shoot Sasquatch?

• Total voters

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Did you not see Harry and the Hendersons? Besides, if you could be it's agent you could be the worlds greatest smut mogul...... What..? Capitalism takes many forms.... Even large furry ones.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    So you are saying you would shoot Sasquatch if he had a peg leg? Aarrrhh!

untitled-1.jpg

She misstated the rule. "If it's supposed to have less than two or more than four legs, it deserves to die instantly. Anything else is taken on a case-by-case basis."

So no.

I think BoR should be a little nervous...

After reading several replies in this Thread, I have come to the Conclusion that 7th Stepper would probably ask Sasquatch out on a date...

image.php

A date? Nah. She'd want to bring it home and take care of it, sure, but one does not date when happily married.

Blessings,
    Bill

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    That may be, but if you happen to have any children who are... Shall we say "inexplicably hirsute", I'd be asking questions. That's all I'm sayin'.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Not NO, but HELL NO! Would shoot your brother-in-law? Maybe a bad analogy.....
    I noticed you are a retired LEO. This is where your training works against you. While you are processing the facts and trying to make the right decision, my Attorney is already calling National Geographic to cut a deal.................CHA-CHING!

Sasquatch dollars spend just as good as Sacagawea dollars. Baby needs new shoes and a college edumacashion!

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    He who kills sasquatch with his pistol has forgotten the face of his father.

Bubba, you've read the Gunslinger series! I'd do the whole quote, but it'd mean I had to dig out Wolves of the Calla to find it. You'd make a great Roland of Giliad! If you ever find a Bumbler, please let me know, I'd LOVE to have one of those to add to our group of furs that live here. Thank you! Hugs! Bobbie
    And I'd set my watch and warrant on it! :)

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    She misstated the rule. "If it's supposed to have less than two or more than four legs, it deserves to die instantly. Anything else is taken on a case-by-case basis."

So no.

image.php

A date? Nah. She'd want to bring it home and take care of it, sure, but one does not date when happily married.

Blessings,
    Bill

True my love, very true! But a pet.....oh yea! Kinda like Chewy on Star Wars, Wookies can be awesome! And make great friends.

On a more trivial note, do you know where Lucas got the idea for the voice of Chewy? From his Malamutes, they really do sound like that, I know, we've had one. 7th Stepper

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    My unspoken goal of 20 pages has been reached!

Fairly decent sample size for an unscientific result of:

84 / 66% Shoot

27 / 33% No shoot

But the blame and/or reason you never see a Squatch in Indiana rests soley on the shoulders of Farmers. Had they not cut down every damn tree row in the 60's and 70's Ol' Squatch would not have frozen to death during the Blizzard of "78".

Yes, Squatch is real, and Farmers killed him long ago. Every time you use that crap Ethanol based fuel, you burn a little Squatch too.

As a Hunter I would be willing to pay a dollar or two for a Squatch environment rehab stamp.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Well, you know, my close personal friend here that you've inexplicably allowed me to ask to appraise your Sasquatch on your behalf says that it's only worth about $200. The problem is that I don't have a lot of people coming in here looking for a stuffed Sasquatch, so I'm gonna have a hard time selling it, see? I'll tell you what, I'll give you fifty bucks for it, OK?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That. is. some. funny. ****! :rofl:

foamkiller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Since I live in Indiana and we have this.......I saw a (fill in the blank) let's go kill it mentality I suppose I would. Plus until someone puts on the ground they will always be a myth,

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Since I live in Indiana and we have this.......I saw a (fill in the blank) let's go kill it mentality I suppose I would. Plus until someone puts on the ground they will always be a myth,

Admit it... You'd make a crockpot of chili out of it. You KNOW you would.
    You'd probably even wash it down with apple pie moonshine.

Top Bottom