7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Great flick! lol :yesway:

Ur right, it was a great movie, ManShark was another one! So were several others, the names I can't remember at the moment, and our daughter is napping on the couch, so I can't ask her. We love the disaster movies too, only problem with them is that 6 months to a year or so later....they happen!

We watched Lake Placid, Legend of Sleepy Hollow, and DinoCrock a while back, there were heads all over the place in all 3 movies! We had a great time! BOR won't watch them, they're either boring, or creep him out. LOL

Long live the SYFY channel! It has great movies on Saturday and Sunday nights, and even disaster marathons from time to time.

We watched the Chupa movie just before we left for the Carabien, (I give up, I can't spell that word no matter what I try!) I almost didn't get off the ship in Puerto Rico, THAT gave me the creeps. I did bring a little statue of it home to her, but she threw it out! IT creaped her out! :ar15:to big harry hungry things who look at me as somewhat of a snack! Euuuuu!
    7th Stepper

PS: Please excuse the spelling errors, my spell checker is at work at the moment and I can't blow up his cell every time I get stuck.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Bill has a firm rule in this house, that is NEVER broken! None of us do bugs, or creepy things! So....if it has more than 4, or less than 2 legs, it dies! Anything else is taken on a case by case basis. So far it's worked out quite well! ROFL 7th Stepper

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Bill has a firm rule in this house, that is NEVER broken! None of us do bugs, or creepy things! So....if it has more than 4, or less than 2 legs, it dies!

So you are saying you would shoot Sasquatch if he had a peg leg? Aarrrhh!

untitled-1.jpg

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    You also come off as a big Ernest Hemingway fan:

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway

Remember he also liked to machine gun sharks while looking for Nazis. Its a guy thing. It is also why you never see a Squatch swimming in the ocean. He saw what happened to the sharks.

Please excuse me if this shows up twice, I think I lost the first one while editing it....oops! So, as I was saying, Zoub, we have got to stop meeting like this! People will talk! ROFL

Actually I've never read anything by Hemingway, I'm more of a Steven King and Dean Koontz fan myself. One of my fondest wishes is to someday have my own "Billybumbler" (think dog/fox/fuzzy critter) who could talk to me when everyone else is at work, or out elsewhere doing their thing. The one in particulars name was "Oy", cuz he couldn't pronounce the B in Boy. He could understand people talking and talk back with them too, that would be awesome!

As for a Yeti, well....were I lost in the snow covered Alps (or where ever they hang out) having one find me and take me back to their den and keep me from freezing to death would be a definite +. All that fur to cuddle up in, and gentle as a lamb, would just be way to cool! No pun intended. :D 7th Stepper

PS: For those going "Huh?", read Kings epic series "The Gunslinger". It consists of 8 books, and is considered one of his best written works. The Stand is my other favorite by him. Koontz is more of a Horror writer, but a good read as well.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    PS: For those going "Huh?", read Kings epic series "The Gunslinger". It consists of 8 books, and is considered one of his best written works.........

Did you feel like you were punched in the gut at the end with the "wrap up"?

I know I did. :(

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Did you feel like you were punched in the gut at the end with the "wrap up"?

I know I did. :(

No, it gave you the choice of stopping when Suzanna got off in the world where Eddie & Jake were brothers, and live happily ever after.

He warned you that you might not like the alternative ending, which I thought was rather anticlimactic. But he picked up the Horn of Eld, and started all over again, so who knows, there may be a sequel, but I kinda doubt it.

Have you seen IT, by King? Now that was true horror at it's best. The Gunslinger series, if you kept up with his previous writings, incorporated several of the characters from his earlier books ("Salems Lot, Black House, The Stand, etc.,) and sort of brought some final closure to those as well. My 2 favorites of the Gunslinger books were "Wizards & Glass" and "Wolves of the Calla".

But dang it all, ever since I read them (which I have, several times) I've wanted a Billybumbler in the worst way! Makes Bill nuts! But, who knows, someday in the future, stranger things have happened! But the first one found, is MINE! I've got dibs on it!

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    So you are saying you would shoot Sasquatch if he had a peg leg? Aarrrhh!

untitled-1.jpg

No silly, a peg leg still counts as 2, just as a 3 legged dog still counts as having 4, it just misplaced one of them. Now if it's head was on backwards, THAT would be a different story entirely!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Hi Zoub, unfortunately I've seen those movies, and they make me angrier than a cornered Cougar defending her cubs! I've been in the horse world for a little over 30 years now, as a trainer, gentller (NEVER break a horse, it breaks their spirit as well.), teacher, and all around working Cowgirl.
    Yeah, but I was not talking about the Movies, I was talking about.............well either you know the people or you don't. These folks were on Govt payroll just out having fun, or so the stories go.

Well, as this thread drifts off into the sunset, probably to be briefly resurected around Xmas time, I think we know where INGO members stand on shooting a Squatch.

Its a Good Thing!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I think BoR should be a little nervous...

After reading several replies in this Thread, I have come to the Conclusion that 7th Stepper would probably ask Sasquatch out on a date...

Top Bottom