• Total voters

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I would shoot. Repeatedly.

l.png

Look, I'm not one to quibble over semantics, but love "slave" is a little strong. I happen to know that Fenway had several opportunities to escape and conveniently "tripped". And I don't think it was just a coincidence that he borrowed scutter's emergency butter before he went in the woods.

Last edited:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    The way I think I has nothing to do with serial killers... and yes, I'm ashamed of the way my white ancestry has treated other races throughout history of this great country.

Sorry to get serious on this. It's a hypothetical but I think if you think about it in greater terms it says a lot more.

Can you say hijacked??:ar15:
    No, I can not. See near the bottom of page two of this thread. You are good to go. It is 100% cool.

I am not white, I am Greek, so that part of American history does not make me personally feel guilt. You certainly don't have to like it, condone it or justify it but behavior like that is why I was born in this country. It has happened on every continent in every century...............and it is why Bigfoot will get shot too.

FYI I once "contributed" to a small uprising on an Indian Reservation. It was 1981, wounded knee was drifting off in our collective memory and no one cared what Billy Jack had to say. OK, it was more like a gang fight but it was on a Reservation and alcohol was involved. Indians are still tough. Not that it matters, but I was on their side.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Look, I'm not one to quibble over semantics, but love "slave" is a little strong. I happen to know that Fenway had several opportunities to escape and conveniently "tripped". And I don't think it was just a coincidence that he borrowed scutter's emergency butter before he went in the woods.
    Dairy butter or body butter? I am just curious.

You can put crisco in a small nalgene food jar and it keeps fine in your pack and is cheaper. Not my business, I am just sayin'.......... A compromise might be butter flavored Crisco.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It depends on what Sasquatch is doing. If he's sitting quietly on a downtown bench reading "Much Ado About Nothing" on his Kindle, then I'd probably give the hairy bastich a pass.

If he gets all up in my grill, real' aggressive-like, then he's just askin' for it.

Yes I would.

And then tell what you would do with it? (or tell why not if you chose no)(Really, No? WTH are you gonna do, smoke a bong with it and watch the stars?)

I would take pictures where I dropped it and in the back of my truck, drive it home, stick the carcass in a big freezer or freezers, contact my attorney and go from there.

Possibly contact Bill O'Reilly for an interview.

Write a book, maybe call it Growing up Sasquatch, Real Sasquatch Hunters or The Sasquatch Diaries.

Then write a cook book, 101 uses for a dead Squatch.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    It depends on what Sasquatch is doing. If he's sitting quietly on a downtown bench reading "Much Ado About Nothing" on his Kindle, then I'd probably give the hairy bastich a pass.

If he gets all up in my grill, real' aggressive-like, then he's just askin' for it.

But see, there's one of the problems. Being unfamiliar with sasquatch behaviors, how can you tell the difference between "real aggressive-like" and "very excited about Benedick and Beatrice's relationship and displaying his passion about the play"? So poor Sasquatch is trying to convey his enthusiasm, maybe trying to tell you that he somehow scored tickets to Ado at a little Shakespearean theater next month, and you misinterpret and start busting caps in him.

robstrosity

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Greenwood
    I don't understand killing something without the need for it to be dead. "If" there are wookies out there I cant fathom a reason to kill one unless it's in self defense. Exploiting death of something for one's financial advantage or fame is deplorable..

Deplorable but still potentially quite profitable and possibly quite delicious . One never knows until one has tried

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Maybe the Sasquatch is like Clyde the orangutan. You don't have to ACTUALLY shoot it, you just point your finger at it and say "Hey, Clyde! BANG!" and he'll fall down "dead". Only, you obviously wouldn't say "Clyde". You'd say whatever the Sasquatch's name is. Unless its name actually is Clyde. That would be oddly coincidental. The real problem is determining its name before doing the whole finger-pointing thing. Maybe you could go through its mail or something beforehand.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have already shot a bigfoot. He was immediately burried at sea with full bigfoot honors. We took a DNA sample and had it tested at our own lab to verify that it was indeed bigfoot. We also have pictures, but the public would only become frenzied if we release them.

So, just take my word for it. I've never lied before.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The bigfoot religion demands that he be buried within 24 hours of death and certain prayers must be said over the corpse. If the bigfoot is of the warrior caste, he is also buried in his uniform.

Learning the bigfoot language was the biggest pain. It's mostly grunts and squeals.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The bigfoot religion demands that he be buried within 24 hours of death and certain prayers must be said over the corpse. If the bigfoot is of the warrior caste, he is also buried in his uniform.

Learning the bigfoot language was the biggest pain. It's mostly grunts and squeals.

You did not forget to bury him feet first did you???

Top Bottom