• ...and so much more!
  • Would you shoot Sasquatch?

• Total voters

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter if you saw me "BUTT-NAKED" You swear I'm a bigfoot, cause I have a hairy back & hairy everything, i'm so hairy you can't even see my butt-crack:D So maybe they aren't so imaginary:laugh:

Then I recommend staying out of the North woods. :):

Also, :puke:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I don't understand killing something without the need for it to be dead. "If" there are wookies out there I cant fathom a reason to kill one unless it's in self defense. Exploiting death of something for one's financial advantage or fame is deplorable..

I wouldn't do it for the money. I would do it for the value to science. I would kill a bigfoot to advance human knowledge.

In the interest of fairness, I would understand if an alien space ship popped in and zapped me to study my carcass. I just hope they would give me a quick, clean death (like I'd give the sasquatch).

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    This is the kind of serious stuff the internet was invented for. Personally, I've thought extensively about this subject so here is what I've concluded. (Actually my thoughts are only slightly older than the speed by which I can type.)

I would be tempted to yell at it first. I mean, who is to say it isn't fully capable of carrying on a conversation. Possible outcomes:

--If it yells back "what are you looking at!" that would be a game changer, but thats just me. I would run and leave a trail obscuring scent in my path.
    --If he yells back "Dude, you hairless things can talk?", then I'm forced to consider the fact that they have avoided people so well they haven't realized we are civilized. I would then enjoy a cold beverage with him and we would catch each other up on what the other has missed out on in our differing evolutionary walks through history.
    --If he yells "get him!", I'm to assume he was a decoy and I've fallen into an ambush. At that point I'm going to charge into the direction of fire letting loose all I've got. Thats what the war movies have taught me anyway.

I claim no copyrights to this well thought out plan so please feel free to benefit from the fruit of my extensive labor and include it in your "what if" scenarios action plan documents. You can not be too prepaired, right?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is the kind of serious stuff the internet was invented for. Personally, I've thought extensively about this subject so here is what I've concluded. (Actually my thoughts are only slightly older than the speed by which I can type.)

I would be tempted to yell at it first. I mean, who is to say it isn't fully capable of carrying on a conversation. Possible outcomes:

--If it yells back "what are you looking at!" that would be a game changer, but thats just me. I would run and leave a trail obscuring scent in my path.
    --If he yells back "Dude, you hairless things can talk?", then I'm forced to consider the fact that they have avoided people so well they haven't realized we are civilized. I would then enjoy a cold beverage with him and we would catch each other up on what the other has missed out on in our differing evolutionary walks through history.
    --If he yells "get him!", I'm to assume he was a decoy and I've fallen into an ambush. At that point I'm going to charge into the direction of fire letting loose all I've got. Thats what the war movies have taught me anyway.

I claim no copyrights to this well thought out plan so please feel free to benefit from the fruit of my extensive labor and include it in your "what if" scenarios action plan documents. You can not be too prepaired, right?

What if it yells back in Fran Drescher's voice? IMHO, that would dramatically change my reaction.

My wife get turn on, by my green eyes & furry body:rockwoot:
    Allow me to reiterate my previous statement: :puke:

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    If it was the first one, Yes......or if he was going to Attack. Supposedly if it exists it doesn't go looking for a fight. The 7.5 Swiss oughta take out an ape like creature quickly!

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I'll say no because id make friends with it... But I'm thinking it would turn out like the scene in that movie "Strange Wilderness"! Haha,haven't seen any references- anyone seen that movie?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I don't understand killing something without the need for it to be dead. "If" there are wookies out there I cant fathom a reason to kill one unless it's in self defense. Exploiting death of something for one's financial advantage or fame is deplorable..

I'm with you, my friend. Deplorable. How could someone kill a Sasquatch simply for profit? Only someone who has never had the pleasure of getting down to a little norah jones in front of a fireplace on a Sasquatch-skin rug. That, my friend, is why we put mr. Front sight post on the large hairy fellow who looks like my mother-in-law without make-up.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    --If he yells "get him!", I'm to assume he was a decoy and I've fallen into an ambush.
    So, when I read this, I have to assume you don't start and end every day thinking that very thought? That is like square one of daily existence assumptions. I am always in a trap, I just don't know who, where, when or why. If I see a Sasquatch then Who, Where and When are answered, 3 out of 4 ain't bad, I could care less about why.

As a guy, I have met chicks who would dig a guy that smoked Bigfoot. That is another bonus.

The only thing worse than a Squatch are those damn flying monkies in Wizard of Oz. I would trust a Werwewolf long before I cut a deal with those winged freaks. They are why I am good with a shotgun.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    If everyone thought like you, then there would be no serial killers.

Along those same lines, what happened to American Indian tribes and cultures like that of the Anasazi? POOF, gone..............and Sasquatch was there.

Coincidence? RRRRRight.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I would shoot. Repeatedly.

l.png

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Fellas, there is a $10,000 fine for killing a squatch....I'll gladly accept that burden for the millions to be made in endorsements...

"I was using Red Wing shoe laces when I took down bigfoot."...5 grand like that.

He would be mounted sitting at the kitchen table holding a Busch Light and a Black 'n Mild....you know the taxidermy is free, imagine that fame.

fennsta_78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westfield
    If everyone thought like you, then there would be no serial killers.

Along those same lines, what happened to American Indian tribes and cultures like that of the Anasazi? POOF, gone..............and Sasquatch was there.

Coincidence? RRRRRight.

The way I think I has nothing to do with serial killers... and yes, I'm ashamed of the way my white ancestry has treated other races throughout history of this great country.

Sorry to get serious on this. It's a hypothetical but I think if you think about it in greater terms it says a lot more.

Can you say hijacked??:ar15:

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend

If that thing doesn't pull some votes or sell some insurance policies you bet I'm putting a cap in it, can you imagine the cost of feeding that thing!?

Top Bottom