Would have drawn my weapon: Pan handler/drunk beggar/?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    So I had a trainer give me this idea once:
    Carry a handful of George in your front pocket. Anyone scary asks for cash you throw it on the ground towards them. You are out a couple bucks, you get good Karma, and if they step over the cash your other hand is already on the hog leg. Thoughts? I'd rather be out a handful of quarters or ones than have to shoot a man. Key is to keep them outside your reactionary gap when tossing the cabbage. Also I wouldn't do this for every pan handler, just the one I want to distract or dissuade.

YES, I read somewhere, that Massad Ayoob (maybe), keeps a pack of matches, with a $5.00 bill rubber banded together, and throws it at "them". If they pick it up, and walk away, no one gets hurt. If not, COMBAT !!!!!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Here's a thought (yes I had one)
    If the OP had been Open Carrying, would the outcome have been different? - YES.

But then this thread would not exist. And what fun is that. :rolleyes:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Why do you continue to troll here? You believe carrying for self defense is paranoia and you continue to throw out insults. At least take it to the political section :laugh:

See their you guys go yet again saying I said something I never said.. Never did I post carrying a firearm for self defense is parania..NEVER HAPPENED... I posted my response and some of you did not like my response... again. Waaaaaaaa. Sorry to tell you but is as much as a right for me not to carry a firearm for personal protection as it is of your to carry a firearm for protection..And then to blast me for my own opinion ...Again that's what some of you all do here... I most certainly would have a conversation with anyone on here
    his topic***, Just not with members that ask stupid questions and proudly portray that they are the INGO Clown from Uranus or Ask if I am a Chocolate Squirrel / Chocolate Starfish.. If you were in my Inter Circle of friends you would certainly know I am not a liberal troll.
    If you were as well versed in firearms as you think you are you could look at my ingo member name and think ' hey now that's a gun guy' But alas your more interested in busting other members balls...
    Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Can you hear it ????? Listen .....hear it now ?? Its all the other members here, Laughing........
    But they are not laughing with you.. They are laughing at you..

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    See their you guys go yet again saying I said something I never said.. Never did I post carrying a firearm for self defense is parania..NEVER HAPPENED... I posted my response and some of you did not like my response... again. Waaaaaaaa. Sorry to tell you but is as much as a right for me not to carry a firearm for personal protection as it is of your to carry a firearm for protection..And then to blast me for my own opinion ...Again that's what some of you all do here... I most certainly would have a conversation with anyone on here
    his topic***, Just not with members that ask stupid questions and proudly portray that they are the INGO Clown from Uranus or Ask if I am a Chocolate Squirrel / Chocolate Starfish.. If you were in my Inter Circle of friends you would certainly know I am not a liberal troll.
    If you were as well versed in firearms as you think you are you could look at my ingo member name and think ' hey now that's a gun guy' But alas your more interested in busting other members balls...
    Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Can you hear it ????? Listen .....hear it now ?? Its all the other members here, Laughing........

Well -
    What kind of troll are you then? :):

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    See, How little you know, Its a limited production draft from Sam Adams just for Festivals and Special Events.

And since you admit you know what a Chocolate Squirrel tastes like,
    Maybe the next ' Rainbow / Leather Carnival thats in Indy you can attend and not only eat a Chocolate Squirrel you can get the taste out of you mouth by drinking a Chocolate Squirrel ?

Are a few of you here done Trolling me ???? Maybe we can get back on topic and discuss posting after consuming a sixpack.

Wait...we're all going to drink a six-pack?

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

Ummmm...some of us do get what your username means, just because we're having fun doesn't mean we are clueless! I think you take yourself too seriously. :rolleyes:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    You're too funny! I can't imagine wanting to be in your "inner circle." I mean, for Jello's sake, you don't even have any Chocolate Squirrels! :nono:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    See their you guys go yet again saying I said something I never said.. Never did I post carrying a firearm for self defense is parania..NEVER HAPPENED... I posted my response and some of you did not like my response... again. Waaaaaaaa. ...........

Although it is true that you never did post "carrying a firearm for self defense is parania"... What the hell is parania?? It's those little toothy fish from the amazon river right?

If you were as well versed in firearms as you think you are you could look at my ingo member name and think ' hey now that's a gun guy' But alas your more interested in busting other members balls.....

ca52yA8.jpg

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport

I honestly have to say your posts keep getting funnier and funnier. You are very good entertainment.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I had a little incident at a gas station in Highland a few years ago. I was pumping my gas, I noticed a guy going pump to pump begging for money. Each time he was refused he got a bit more belligerent. I (pretty much) never OC. When he was at the next pump closest to me I decided to tuck my shirt behind my gun (1911 of course) as he walked towards me I turn my carry side towards him. For some odd reason he did not ask to bum money from me :dunno: He seemed to settle down a bit and walked off. Maybe it was a reality check for him? dunno...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

So do your inter circle of friends have a secret knock of handshake to be separate of your inner circle of friends?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    LT6 has determined that this thread has become silly and no longer warrants our attention as a potential threat. Some of us may hang here anyway though, because its funny as hell! :rockwoot:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Ummmm...some of us do get what your username means, just because we're having fun doesn't mean we are clueless! I think you take yourself too seriously. :rolleyes:

Now Cindy, Don't take it out of context with my screen name, I was replying the the Biscuit I like Chocolate Squirrel man.
    Not to the membership ...Now come on Cindy you had to Googlefu to find out what a 17 squirrel is...

For 200 Alex, I will take 17 Squirrel....

What's the parent case to form 17 squirrel ???
    No Googlefu now....

Do you think your the only one having fun here....S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom