Would have drawn my weapon: Pan handler/drunk beggar/?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Do you tend to assault everyone that tells you to pound a cheeseburger ?
    Lucky for you that squirrel was not prepared with a vid cam, You could have been a epic YouTube..
    You read it wrong the guy just missed the cheeseburger when CM tossed it to him.
    Sound like something a child would do, Not a Sound adult..
    You mean like name-calling?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    When the "I will work for food" signs started showing up I always asked how many cheeseburgers they would like. I will feed folks. One smart a$$ told me to shove a cheeseburger up my a$$.
    Quick trip to the drive through and as I rolled back by him he got to wear a cheese burger. My treat. These POS fight for good spots and post up all day disrupting traffic. Stop giving them money and they will go away.
    Peace through cheeseburgers!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If the opportunity arises put your hands on that pesky Squirrel or its offspring, And see how well it works out. The pesky chattering Squirrel might just run away, Then again it might bite back...

366icx.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    When the "I will work for food" signs started showing up I always asked how many cheeseburgers they would like. I will feed folks. One smart a$$ told me to shove a cheeseburger up my a$$.

Yep. I've seen it too. Years ago a guy was going around asking passers by for money to get something to eat. Since I worked in a restaurant at the time, I went inside and grabbed a banana and apple and took it out to him. I believe his exact words were, "what the f**k am I supposed to do with this? I want money."

I also like the guys that say, "why lie? It's for beer." My response it's always, "well what do you think I'm gonna spend it on? Why would I give my beer money to you?"

I had one guy tell me I should buy some beer and split it with him. He wanted me to plop down next to him and we'd get hammered together right on the sidewalk. Uh... no thanks.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Do you tend to assault everyone that tells you to pound a cheeseburger ?
    Lucky for you that squirrel was not prepared with a vid cam, You could have been a epic YouTube..
    Sound like something a child would do, Not a Sound adult..

Don't listen to that guy. He's well known as a typical Internet Bully who would probably **** his pants if a real life scenario happened to him.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Too bad OP got trolled right off(although some of you made it very entertaining). I don't ever intend on drawing my gun unless I'm prepared to use it but my hand has felt safer a time or two with it on my gun. Situational awareness is something we all have to practice these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom