Will Chuck Pagano have job Monday morning?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    All teams are beat up. Green Bay lost their #1 receiver before the season started. Carolina is without their #1 receiver and back. Denver lost Peyton for weeks. Arizona is down to their 3rd string back. Seattle is down to their 3rd string RB too. Cincy lost Dalton. KC is missing couple key defensive guys. New England lost their RB, #1 and #2 receivers, and Gronk missed couple weeks. We lost one main player (Luck), but the truth is we weren't playing well with him. Other teams won with more injuries to main players than the Colts. We are not a championship caliber team.
    You seemed to have forgotten Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis and Jeff Saturday, among others.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    You seemed to have forgotten Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis and Jeff Saturday, among others.

Are you talking about 2015? Only Mathis was on the team this year. I'm talking about injuries not those that were not on the opening day roster.

And Mathis has not been effective since his injury.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    New drinking game....take a shot every time Irsay says "uhm." 2 minutes in and I'm wasted.

Grigson must have taken Public Speaking 101 with Irsay.

And Pagano clearly audited the class.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Really? What stats are you looking at? Have you watched him in recent games?

He is a shell of his former self. He got 8 sacks in single coverage. Far cry from 20 and being double teamed majority of the time. And your other guys are no longer on the Colts. Do you realize that now? I'm sorry if you are a die hard Mathis fan, but Father Time and injuries have caught up to him.

Edit:By the way, I'm not bashing him. I'm bashing Grigson for leaving the cupboard empty. Read my entire previous post and see for yourself. 10 surgeries to one knee would limit Superman. But the fact remains, we have NO depth and very few difference makers.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wonder how all the talking heads who guaranteed Pagano had coached his last game in Indy will spin their "Dewey Beats Truman" headline?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Good for him. The deserves a shot. So many crucial bad breaks. Two QB's going down? One a star one a rested veteran who was winning.....that sucks.....and you guys were still in it until the last week. That is a sign of a good "team". Usually a reflection on the coach. Usually.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Does anyone feel that Irsay had feelers out and realized that there just wasn't anybody that was interested in the job that would do it any better than Pagano?

Top Bottom