Oh **** son

mhhx1P3.png

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    My leftist coworkers all all outraged on Facebook and claiming that Trump is awful, yet they are completely ignoring this story. I'm all for criticizing Trump, but you'd think that this should get some airtime with the Dems too.

RapidRounds

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2015
    Sellersburg
    I can't help but laugh that Trump has encouraged Putin and or Russian hackers to try and find Hillary's missing emails. That is just too funny. I hope they do. Maybe Anonymous will attempt to find/locate these hidden incriminating emails we all know exist.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My leftist coworkers all all outraged on Facebook and claiming that Trump is awful, yet they are completely ignoring this story. I'm all for criticizing Trump, but you'd think that this should get some airtime with the Dems too.
    Who are you going to believe? Us or your lying eyes/ears?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Does it include that hideous screeching voice of the Hildebeast? Not sure my speakers or my ears could handle that.

I listened to them, all I heard was some crazy woman ranting on about how Bernie Sanders is literally satan incarnate and shouldn't be allowed to speak.

So they DO include one of Hillary's voice mails? ;)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have been shocked about the lack of reporting on the voicemails... Maybe the media didn't hear yet...
    They're too busy trying to gin up the bogus meme that Trump actually meant to encourage the Russians and therefore should be disqualified for violating the "Logan Act".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's a shame that the people found out the truth. A crying shame. We just can't have any truthfulness of transparency in American politics. I mean if you can't lie to the citizens of this country how are you supposed to do things against their interest without them finding out about it!?

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    While the democrats deserve everything they get for the emails, I am much more concerned about Russia interfering in the US election. That's something new and it should not be tolerated. Putin wants Trump in office for a reason.

https://news.vice.com/article/how-t...-tried-to-influence-the-presidential-election

I do not agree with the statement that it's something new.... The U.S. has been interfering in many other countries election for many years, as will as others doing the same. This is just a new way of doing so.

Top Bottom