• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Reuters: officials confirm "Russia engineered release of hacked Dem Party emails to influence presidential election"

Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - sources | Reuters

FTA: "The FBI takes seriously any allegations of intrusions, and we will continue to hold accountable those who pose a threat in cyberspace,"

Yeah, well... unless your last name is Clinton, then it's "We didn't see nuffin'!" Posing a threat in cyberspace isn't limited to hacking. It's also a threat if sensitive information is not protected (as in stored on a private server, deleted from said server when the heat is on, etc.). As a federal employee myself, we are very much made aware that "carelessness" is a prosecutable offense, whether or not it was done with malicious intent.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Pfft. What officials? Confirmed how? Did a Russian spokesman come forward and admit this?
    Evidently Intelligence officials

Of course the look of confusion on her face is priceless as she stares at the computer screen

r

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How do we know those Russian officials aren't trying to undercut Trump by this admission in an effort to throw the election to their friend and uranium salesperson, Hillary Clinton? Looks to me like Hillary is endangering our national security by having a foreign country intervene in our election. I for one am outraged.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    "I've used this cloth to wipe this computer three times and these dang emails won't go away. I don't understand it. Tell that new intern to stop flirting with Bill and get her butt in here. I need her to work some of her Millenial Magic on this computer."

Evidently Intelligence officials

Of course the look of confusion on her face is priceless as she stares at the computer screen

r

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Staring in confusion at an iMac...

This, folks...this says everything you need to know about HRC.

My best friend's two year-old daughter can operate an iMac like she wrote the damned manual...

Hell, my cat successfully opens firefox three or four times a day on my iMac...

Well, that settles it then. Based on qualifications:

Emma / Bandit 2016!

...would't you rather vote for a toddler and a cat?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Staring in confusion at an iMac...

This, folks...this says everything you need to know about HRC.

My best friend's two year-old daughter can operate an iMac like she wrote the damned manual...

Hell, my cat successfully opens firefox three or four times a day on my iMac...

Well, that settles it then. Based on qualifications:

Emma / Bandit 2016!

...would't you rather vote for a toddler and a cat?

Sorry Paul, won't do it. Neither meets the age requirement.

Welp. That kills that idea.

Guess I'm still stuck with Al Bundy for POTUS.

Has he picked a running mate yet?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How do we know those Russian officials aren't trying to undercut Trump by this admission in an effort to throw the election to their friend and uranium salesperson, Hillary Clinton? Looks to me like Hillary is endangering our national security by [STRIKE]having a foreign country intervene in our election. I for one am outraged.[/STRIKE] existing

Fixy

Top Bottom