• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I would think that Trump would be the beneficiary of the leak. But the slight of the communist Sanders by the DNC would have been the catalyst.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Lol. Oh my... I love the faux outrage over a foreigner being involved in trying to influence US elections. All we have heard from Barry, Hillary and others, is how all of these foreign leaders are dismayed over the possibility of Trump and how that will affect relations with the US.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Establish a direct link to Trump or the RNC colluding with Putin to sway an election and you're on to something otherwise I'm with jamil and I'm more concerned about the DNC colluding with the media.

Trump's foreign policy adviser, Carter Page, has ties to Russia and the Kremlin's Gazprom. He's an investment banker that built his credentials on deals with Russia and it's state-run gas company. His business suffered a hit when Ukraine sanctions against Russia took affect.

He was in Moscow last month, criticized the US and other Western powers for their "hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change" in other countries. He praised Russia and China for being "progressive" and forward-thinking. He has criticized NATO as "obsolete". Lived in Moscow for a few years, etc etc.

Trump's top adviser, Paul Manafort, has spent a lot of his recent career working for pro-Russian forces in the Ukraine, and has negotiated deals for an oligarch with close ties to Putin. He managed the 2010 campaign of Viktor Yanukovych (the Ukrainian politician ousted as President when Putin proceeded to invade).

One of Trump's potential VP picks, Michael Flynn, is a Democrat that favors Russia heavily and advises Trump on foreign policy. He's spent a lot of time praising Russia and the Putin regime... and he's a frequent guest on the propaganda channel, "RT".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lol. Oh my... I love the faux outrage over a foreigner being involved in trying to influence US elections. All we have heard from Barry, Hillary and others, is how all of these foreign leaders are dismayed over the possibility of Trump and how that will affect relations with the US.

It's a thing of concern, the way it's happening. But it's also a smokescreen for Dems, as if the source diminishes the fact that they were colluding.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker

Everyone is speculating that Guccifer 2.0 is the Russians but whos to say the first Guccifer didn't share his info with others?

but even if it was the Russians how do you go unnoticed logging into the DNC servers for a whole year unless you've gained access using legitimate log in info? and if they had that info where else could they have gotten it from other than Hillary's private server. The point being is this is Hillary's bed and now she has to sleep in it. She's learning the hard way why she's not above the law.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

That's the way I feel about it. My whole life I have been told that the Republican candidate will do irreparable harm to Soviet/Russian relations. Now it's suddenly a bad thing to have them like you.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Perhaps we should be concerned that a foreign government is trying to impact the outcome of our election process no matter who it is? :dunno:

You mean like a sitting president telling Brexit voters they should vote 'stay' and they'll be at 'the back of the queue' on trade deals if they don't?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So the same people telling us the Russians are behind the DNC e-mail hack are the same ones who said it was "crazy talk" to say that Hillary's private server could have been compromised. Got it.

And the FBI, which couldn't find any indictment-worthy wrongdoing by Hitlery after many months of trying, is suddenly capable enough to identify the hackers as Russian after only a day?

Sure, tell me another

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Although I believe it could easily be Russian hackers, I don't really have more than that. I can say it probably is, but a more certain thing is that the DNC certainly wants to throw out a shiny object to distract people from what they did. As I said, the hacking part is a separate issue from what it uncovered. I'd rather focus on what was uncovered.

And the FBI, which couldn't find any indictment-worthy wrongdoing by Hitlery after many months of trying, is suddenly capable enough to identify the hackers as Russian after only a day?

Sure, tell me another

Well, to be accurate, it's not that they didn't find any indictment-worthy wrongdoing. It's that Hillary was never going to be indicted no matter what they found. But short of presenting proof, it's all their word that they were able to suddenly come to the knowledge that it was Russian hackers. And even though I'm not a Trumper, I'd rather try to figure out what's real and what's not. They've not presented enough evidence who it is that did the hacking, and that it's actually tied to Putin. And when/if they do, it still doesn't change what the DNC did.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ABC News reporting Federal officials believe Russian gov't-affiliated operatives hacked DNC, pushed material to Wikileaks in attempt to influence election

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump's foreign policy adviser, Carter Page, has ties to Russia and the Kremlin's Gazprom. He's an investment banker that built his credentials on deals with Russia and it's state-run gas company. His business suffered a hit when Ukraine sanctions against Russia took affect.

He was in Moscow last month, criticized the US and other Western powers for their "hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption, and regime change" in other countries. He praised Russia and China for being "progressive" and forward-thinking. He has criticized NATO as "obsolete". Lived in Moscow for a few years, etc etc.

Trump's top adviser, Paul Manafort, has spent a lot of his recent career working for pro-Russian forces in the Ukraine, and has negotiated deals for an oligarch with close ties to Putin. He managed the 2010 campaign of Viktor Yanukovych (the Ukrainian politician ousted as President when Putin proceeded to invade).

One of Trump's potential VP picks, Michael Flynn, is a Democrat that favors Russia heavily and advises Trump on foreign policy. He's spent a lot of time praising Russia and the Putin regime... and he's a frequent guest on the propaganda channel, "RT".
    Annnd this all amounts to collusion? Get back to me when you find a link to this hacking business. Also can you tie the Trump campaign to colluding with wikileak's dissemination of the ill gotten DNC emails while you're at it?

Maybe the FBI can make the connection to both and that will take care of Trump for you once and for all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ABC News reporting Federal officials believe Russian gov't-affiliated operatives hacked DNC, pushed material to Wikileaks in attempt to influence election

On my way home from work I heard a DNC douche being interviewed about this. He insisted that the only story here is that the Russians are trying to influence the election and that all that's happened regarding Bernie is just DNC internal business. Nothing to see here, just move along. That's all just spin. It's just spin to deflect the collusion going on between the press, the DNC and the chosen one.

And it's not that I don't give a flying **** if Russians are trying to influence our elections, it's that the other stuff is a more important story right now. When they have as much proof of what the Russians are doing as we have now about what the DNC and the press were doing, I guess I'll devote more of my flying ****s to the Russian bit.

Top Bottom