• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Also the media were assisting the GOP establishment try to torpedo Trump by highlighting how the "experts" (that couldn't manage to defeat Obama) thought Trump was the wrong man. Same thing as the Dems, just not under the table.

re:Russians
    Putin is no fool. Perhaps he is afraid of Hillary for what he fears she may do to the US and the world economy in general. Russia relies on a properly functioning global economy and Hillary could potentially upset the apple cart. Putin may not be looking to Trump for any special deals, but rather as a competent leader that won't muck things up.

Or perhaps Putin knows Hillary and simply doesn't trust her as a leader.

Thanks to rotten physical/cyber security, the DNC has not only handed Putin and Julian Assange all the dirt on the DNC goings-on, but all their oppo research on Trump. What might not seem damaging to Trump-the-candidate, might be leverage against Trump-the-POTUS.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Also the media were assisting the GOP establishment try to torpedo Trump by highlighting how the "experts" (that couldn't manage to defeat Obama) thought Trump was the wrong man. Same thing as the Dems, just not under the table.

Putin is no fool. Perhaps he is afraid of Hillary for what he fears she may do to the US and the world economy in general. Russia relies on a properly functioning global economy and Hillary could potentially upset the apple cart. Putin may not be looking to Trump for any special deals, but rather as a competent leader that won't muck things up.

Perhaps we should be concerned that a foreign government is trying to impact the outcome of our election process no matter who it is? :dunno:

All sorts of countries and foreign interests have been trying to influence the outcome of our election process. What do you think the Clinton Foundation is for, charity?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would imagine if Putin is behind this he may be doing it just for fun. What personality he has displayed, if we can assume it's real, would look like someone who would enjoy doing this to someone like her.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Purple noted. However. Just want everyone to be clear on a couple of points. First the enemy of my enemy in this case still happens to be my enemy. However, while not supporting or cheering on my enemy, I'm not going to complain that some important revelations have come out against one enemy in favor of another enemy at the hands of yet another enemy.

Now, if we can get past all the blathering about how DWS conspired against Bernie. I don't care anything about that. I don't care if the RNC conspired against Trump. These are private .orgs. Whatever.

I do care that the DNC is conspiring with the press, another apparent enemy. THAT's the real story here. And, not surprisingly, almost no one is talking about that.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jamil again."

Exactly right.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump has stated he intends to ignore NATO, right? If that's the case, Putin must like hearing that...a weaker NATO is a happier Putin, as I understand it.

Also, Trump fancies himself a negotiator. Putin is the sort that sits in negotiations with you while his tanks roll through your embassy.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Just remember;
    - there is a vast rightwing conspiracy to undermine Hilary. Just ignore her conspiring with the media to push her narrative
    - the Republicans are nasty homophobic bigots. But Hilary's staff ended their emails with "I love you, no homo"
    - the Republicans are racist bigots. But Hilary's Latino outreach program was nicknamed the "Taco Bowl" and a person of color's name was mocked
    - the Republicans are the party of crony capitalism. But the Democrats appear to have offered various positions to high level donors
    - a vote for Trump is a vote that benefits Russia. A vote for Hilary is a vote for reduced information security that will benefit the Russians and Chinese, and a vote for Clinton Foundation donors
    - the Republicans are under the spell of religion. But the Democrats used Sanders's religion to undermine him
    - The Democrats speak power to truth, especially when they send their interns to protest
    - that Trump is a misogynist for the way he spoken to Megyn Kelly. The Democrats just called her a "bimbo"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So the DNC now has emails exposed showing they're: Manipulating media propaganda, racist, and it was bad enough that the DNC chair stepped down.....followed by HRC picking up the disgraced/stepped down chair as her campaign manager.....Are you effing kidding me????? And somehow I still know people that say they are voting for her because Trump is a "xenophobic racist." I just don't get it..... There's hard evidence now available for them to read that shows how bad the DNC and Hillary Clinton are when they think nobody is listening. And they just shrug their shoulders.
    HRC is keeping DWS close to her by putting her on the payroll. Hmmmm...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Although I believe it could easily be Russian hackers, I don't really have more than that. I can say it probably is, but a more certain thing is that the DNC certainly wants to throw out a shiny object to distract people from what they did. As I said, the hacking part is a separate issue from what it uncovered. I'd rather focus on what was uncovered.

Well, to be accurate, it's not that they didn't find any indictment-worthy wrongdoing. It's that Hillary was never going to be indicted no matter what they found. But short of presenting proof, it's all their word that they were able to suddenly come to the knowledge that it was Russian hackers. And even though I'm not a Trumper, I'd rather try to figure out what's real and what's not. They've not presented enough evidence who it is that did the hacking, and that it's actually tied to Putin. And when/if they do, it still doesn't change what the DNC did.

Have you seen anything about this?

George Will: Trump Doesn't Want to Release Tax Returns "Because He Is Deeply Involved In Dealing With Russia" | Video | RealClearPolitics

TOTAL fishing expedition

FOX News' Bret Baier said the Democratic party would "not go down" the road of making a connection between Russia and Donald Trump, but on Monday's Special Report conservative columnist George Will said the Republican nominee for president may not be releasing his tax returns because it could show collusion between the two, calling it a "reasonable surmise." Will said his tax returns may show "he is deeply involved in dealing with Russia oligarchs."

GEORGE WILL: "Well, it's the sort of thing we might learn if we saw the candidates' tax returns. Perhaps one more reason why we're not seeing his tax returns because he is deeply involved in dealing with Russia oligarchs and others. Whether that's good, bad or indifferent it's probably the reasonable surmise."

It's all maybes and might bes and could bes and probably 'reasonable surmises. The mealy-mouthed language tells me he's got nothing. He's aiding and abetting the enemy in the now familiarly desperate NeverMattered attempt to stay relevant. No quarter

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The Dems don't care that the Russians or the Chinese or ISIS or anyone else hacked their emails and knows what's in them, the only reason they're pissed is because now the US citizens know what's in them. Just like the Sec'y of State's emails.

And whoever hacked and dumped the emails, they didn't write them. The Democrats did.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What amazed me (maybe I was just naive) was how, in light of hard evidence that the rest of his party's machine was actively trying to screw him over, Sanders still got up on stage like a good little lap dog and licked the hands of those that beat him. There are only two possible explanations for that that I can come up with. One, he really is that stupid ("Yeah, she beats me, but she doesn't mean it, and she loves me!") or the other possibility - that he didn't want to end up like Vince Foster for speaking out against her lowness.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...whoever hacked and dumped the emails, they didn't write them. The Democrats did.

Everyone is learning from this, even the Dems. Caught lying, cheating, corruption is no big deal for them. They will change their communication methods though, attempting to avoid further embarrassment.

What will be the next form of (safe) communication?

In this day and age of liberal government over-regulation, I know of corporate firms that shifted their communications back to verbal telephone communication over e-mails that are instantly documentation that will be accounted for.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What amazed me (maybe I was just naive) was how, in light of hard evidence that the rest of his party's machine was actively trying to screw him over, Sanders still got up on stage like a good little lap dog and licked the hands of those that beat him. There are only two possible explanations for that that I can come up with. One, he really is that stupid ("Yeah, she beats me, but she doesn't mean it, and she loves me!") or the other possibility - that he didn't want to end up like Vince Foster for speaking out against her lowness.

More likely bought

Always follow the money

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I wonder if maybe some unnamed hero from the FBI put those 30,000 emails out there to wikileaks..... no russian hacking involved.....

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That’s not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security.

But the espionage has already been conducted (past tense) and she has wiped her server clean (with a cloth) so the Russians can no longer actively conduct espionage on her emails.

Saw a clip of HBeast on one of the Sunday shows carefully crafting her response (lie) to a question about emails. Sounded like asking your kindergarten age kid who spilled the Cheerios all over the floor.

Top Bottom