• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They need a fuel tax as well.
    If have to slow down for them because they are blocking the road, and then accelerate to pass, that's going to cause increased fuel consumption for me (and everyone else on the road) to get back to the speed limit. (Which I follow precisely!)
    So in a roundabout way cyclist are paying a fuel tax, it just happens to be coming out of your pocket. Now I know how welfare moms feel at the grocery store. Thanks for your generosity. :):

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    No such thing as a big Vermeer and Vermeer’s are POS.
    I don't know about the big ones, my sister has been running Vermeer LM35's, 40's, 42' and I dont know what numbers replaced the 42? hard for the last 25 years or so.
    I don't recall him ever complaining about his machines. He generally runs 4-6 install crews and keeps an extra machine for the service dept and if needed if install blows something up.
    What else is out there with Berkeen long gone, and Ditch Witch machines are just to wide. At least when I was around the pulling pipe business.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I don't know about the big ones, my sister has been running Vermeer LM35's, 40's, 42' and I dont know what numbers replaced the 42? hard for the last 25 years or so.
    I don't recall him ever complaining about his machines. He generally runs 4-6 install crews and keeps an extra machine for the service dept and if needed if install blows something up.
    What else is out there with Berkeen long gone, and Ditch Witch machines are just to wide. At least when I was around the pulling pipe business.
    Your sister is a him/he?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I’m sure they have their place.
    Not too many chain machines doing tile work compared to wheel machines in our heavier clay and large rocks.
    My Hydromaxx digs a 21” wide trench minimum, up to 7’ deep. Moves about 40’ a minute 3-5’ deep. 9.5’ wide, about 40’ long, so I don’t know about your cute little baby ditch witch!
    No I am not calling your sister names!!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    For anyone unfamiliar with the diamond-cracking voice of Yoko Ono, here is a beautiful event, when the sound engineer turned off her mic while Johnny boy was riffing with Chuck Berry.

Or this one...

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    For anyone unfamiliar with the diamond-cracking voice of Yoko Ono, here is a beautiful event, when the sound engineer turned off her mic while Johnny boy was riffing with Chuck Berry.

Or this one...

Have you listened to her song Kiss Kiss Kiss.

It was in a juke box where I used to eat lunch a few times a week 35 years ago. I would walk in and drop a quarter and hit that song for 3 plays.

Top Bottom