• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    How about after rolling some coal, one parks down the road at the beginning of their driveway and grins like Fritz the Cat when they ride by a few minutes later.
    Better to accidentally spray pesticide when they get too close

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is assault and you act like it is a joke. It is also dangerous and you would be liable if a cyclist crashes on top of criminal or misdemeanor charges. That could be an expensive “joke”…

Lol. Were you like this as a kid?

No, I don't want to have fun! It could put someone's eye out!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw YouTube 5 days old, Michigan a father and friend with his 3 year old in pathway between parks. Got over for bikers and afterwards 3 year old went out and sat in middle before father saw it an older guy on bike stopped. Cussing at the kid, cussing at father his kid needs a leash. Most on video. Father apologized and picked up his son and biker struck him while holding his son. Biker still yelling. MI police investigating and trying to find biker. News reported that all people walking on pathway have the right away. Poor kid crying and screaming. Hate for bikers justified on this one.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I've had coal rolled at me while on my trike. I just pull off the road and wait for the smoke to clear. It is frustrating but it goes with the activity. Usually happens once a year in either Miami, Wabash or Grant county.

When it happened to a group ride, we were single file. As a group, we always call out "car up" or "car back" as soon as someone sees an approaching vehicle. We then all form up single file on the edge of the road to maximise clearence. Rolling coal has only happened to us once on group ride. Talk about pissed off old men.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Saw YouTube 5 days old, Michigan a father and friend with his 3 year old in pathway between parks. Got over for bikers and afterwards 3 year old went out and sat in middle before father saw it an older guy on bike stopped. Cussing at the kid, cussing at father his kid needs a leash. Most on video. Father apologized and picked up his son and biker struck him while holding his son. Biker still yelling. MI police investigating and trying to find biker. News reported that all people walking on pathway have the right away. Poor kid crying and screaming. Hate for bikers justified on this one.
    Bets on his INGO screen name?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I am very much a 'walk away because I'd rather not escalate this to the point I have to kill you' sort of person....but the only time an adult stranger yelled at my son, making him cry when he was about 7, they ended up crying themselves, and I never touched them. I guarantee you nobody would have to be trying to identify the guy if it were me. Actions have consequences, I'm willing to pay them in this instance. Are you?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

I am very much a 'walk away because I'd rather not escalate this to the point I have to kill you' sort of person....but the only time an adult stranger yelled at my son, making him cry when he was about 7, they ended up crying themselves, and I never touched them. I guarantee you nobody would have to be trying to identify the guy if it were me. Actions have consequences, I'm willing to pay them in this instance. Are you?

The Dad was concerned about escalating with his son around? First priority is the kid.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I've had coal rolled at me while on my trike. I just pull off the road and wait for the smoke to clear. It is frustrating but it goes with the activity. Usually happens once a year in either Miami, Wabash or Grant county.

When it happened to a group ride, we were single file. As a group, we always call out "car up" or "car back" as soon as someone sees an approaching vehicle. We then all form up single file on the edge of the road to maximise clearence. Rolling coal has only happened to us once on group ride. Talk about pissed off old men.
    And what did you Northern Yankee Geriatrics do to earn that?
    Because roll'in coal ain't cheap...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Someone ever cusses at my 3 year old the police wont need to investigate, itll be pretty obvious i kicked his teeth out.

I dont have an issue with bikers, golf carters, go karters, tricyclists, whatever… but i do have a problem with anyone who thinks they have the authority to cuss at my 3 year old for being on a piece of public land and “in their way”.

I need a drink. Reading that pissed me off.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Texas.... lol
    It's always funny to the cyclist when they are riding 2 to 4 wide, they ALWAYS laugh and yell at each other and point at how many folks they are holding up.
    Because no one else has things to do that day except wait for a few adolescents in rainbow clothes to move out of the way.

I always have it on video, not really concerned. Plus I'm old and have good insurance.
    Sometimes it costs money to teach some a few lessons in acting like an adult.
    The first of the things they ask for in discovery is social media access in a lawsuit, this will all cook you if it ever comes to that, which I hope you do not ever injure someone to the pointe that discovery is necessary. Then your video will complete the case and you will have no one to insure you further…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lol. Were you like this as a kid?

No, I don't want to have fun! It could put someone's eye out!
    If one spits on you the law says that is assault, if one discharges a fire extinguisher on you that is assault, but discharging diesel smoke and particulate matter is fun? Come on INGO, you can do better than that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Texas.... lol
    It's always funny to the cyclist when they are riding 2 to 4 wide, they ALWAYS laugh and yell at each other and point at how many folks they are holding up.
    Because no one else has things to do that day except wait for a few adolescents in rainbow clothes to move out of the way.

I always have it on video, not really concerned. Plus I'm old and have good insurance.
    Sometimes it costs money to teach some a few lessons in acting like an adult.
    Maybe they are laughing at you…

Top Bottom