• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    After you've earned being rolled on, how long does it take to get that taste out of your mouth?

c9d2230d-3d3b-4162-b160-8de5017b86b3_text.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Apparently INGO cannot do better. And you prove my point, you and others are just as ridiculous as the anti-gunners saying the same things. I don’t see much lightening up and humor in that thread. I see folks defending their rights against those that profess to take them away…
    :rofl:

You sound like my progressive inlaws. “Be better.” The proper response to that bit of signaling is to rip a loud wet fart.

“Oh my word. That’s so uncouth!”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You continue to ignore the fact that in many cases people are more like this thread than you care to admit. When given room to pass safely, they will not do so (how close they pass in their fit of pique gives rise to the term 'breezing'). I can do my part, but if someone is so unbalanced that having to slow a bit and wait perhaps 10 seconds and move a bit over the centerline to pass safely puts them over the edge they are a mad dog and need to be treated accordingly

This is akin to the old canard of blaming the woman for being raped because she was somewhere she 'wasn't supposed to be'

The question is, if I have video evidence you tried to run me down, is that an 'articulable fear of death or great bodily harm'. Hopefully your feeling of invincibility because of the mass and power of your vehicle never meets someone who is done playing around
    Huh. This feels like deja vu. I’ll let you go back and look at my response from the first time.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ok Mike.... foszoe
    I seldom feel insulted.

Speaking of rolling coal....I had to replace the DEF injector yesterday on the diesel. Ohm reading was out of spec and DTC code was accurate enough.

But as I was under there unbolting that thing, I admit I was tempted.

Top Bottom