• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Good news everyone!

Omar has expanded into cyclist's clothing after his burst of exposure from INGO:

c804771444df5ee56f47f66ff6e3bf74.jpg

Flamboyant line:

1*oAZwUSKDWaDekG8UIv9yrw.jpeg
    Someone tell jamil and Chris Christie

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The tail of the dragon. Its a 11 mile stretch of road with over 100 or 200 curves (dont remember the exact number). People like to ride it because of the corners. At the end is a tree that has a bunch of motorcycle body parts hanging on it from people that have wrecked.

Dangerous for a motorcycle, even more for a bicycle.

The thing about a motorcycle is there are times when you can throttle up and get out of a sticky spot. On a bicycle its dangerous because of the difference in speed. Someone coming around a blind turn at 45mph and someone is rolling 10 mph can be deadly.

I have nothing against cyclists (except the spandex on the guys…). I do however think a lot of them (not all) get a hive mind and act like pricks. I will pass some that are awesome, theyll see you coming and single file out and get over to the side. Others will stay 2 and 3 wide and act like they dont need to obey the same laws we do.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    The tail of the dragon. Its a 11 mile stretch of road with over 100 or 200 curves (dont remember the exact number). People like to ride it because of the corners. At the end is a tree that has a bunch of motorcycle body parts hanging on it from people that have wrecked.

The thing about a motorcycle is there are times when you can throttle up and get out of a sticky spot. On a bicycle its dangerous because of the difference in speed. Someone coming around a blind turn at 45mph and someone is rolling 10 mph can be deadly.

I have nothing against cyclists (except the spandex on the guys…). I do however think a lot of them (not all) get a hive mind and act like pricks. I will pass some that are awesome, theyll see you coming and single file out and get over to the side. Others will stay 2 and 3 wide and act like they dont need to obey the same laws we do.
    I've rode the back and the tail of the dragon a few times over my life, I learned the first time to do it during the week and not on any weekends. Different class of people during the week.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Oh, I know about that. I was just trying to decipher what he typed (but has now corrected). :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I've rode the back and the tail of the dragon a few times over my life, I learned the first time to do it during the week and not on any weekends. Different class of people during the week.
    Definitely. Its a fun ride, but youre exactly right, thru the week it seems like its a responsible, care about my life crowd. Weekends is the show off for my girlfriend and lose my bike and my chick crowd.

The trucks and the sports car clowns acting like its nurbergring is the dangerous part

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    Yesterday, guy on a road bike came hauling through the roundabout near me. Glad I was paying attention.

I don’t think that I would have rammed through like that, trusting that people are actually watching, and willing to yield.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    they even protect against phantom nails and glass!!)
    Have you lived such a sheltered life that you have never seen the debris on the roads, and there is even more on the edges. That you have never seen all the bottles busted on the roads, all the nails screws and metal you should broaden your horizons, next time you are at the tire shop maybe ask to see their jar of s**t they get out of tires they repair, and those are car and truck tires that were damaged. Get out of the cage and you might see the world from a different perspective.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    In real life I have known a few guys like that. A few of them were able to drop a couple of hundred pounds and change their lives.
    I worked with a guy that was HUGE, diabetic, had a heart attack, and on a laundry list of medications.

He started eating healthy, walking at lunch, and exercising at home and lost a pretty big chunk of it. He still has diabetes, but it isnt nearly the issue it was. A lot of our problem is how easy everything is now, its easy to become lazy and not worry about our health until we have issues.

Top Bottom