• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you not mean the things you say? Are they just posturing?
    See. There’s this thing some humans have which causes them to laugh at things they think are funny. People even say funny things just because they like to laugh, and they think other people might think it's funny. It’s called a sense of humor.

We have a saying for people who don't see the humor in jokes; we say they're taking it too seriously. Like you. And this thread. The whole thread is a joke at cyclists expense. But you take it too seriously. It offends you.

Now, I know you have some capacity to understand humor. Bug made a joke at my expense about me having to get my chamois crotch yoga pants from Omar the tent maker, implying that I'm fat. Which I am. Now do you actually believe I buy my clothes from some guy named Omar the tent-maker? Was Bug just posturing? Or did you click the laugh reaction because you thought it was funny?

I didn't respond in anger. No offense was taken. I didn't take it seriously. Life is more fun when you don't take everything seriously. Lighten up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What's funny about a dude on a bicycle riding towards a bull as if the bull would leave him alone? I mean, if you can't see something to laugh about that your sense of humor is dull.

Now, if a cyclist were taking due diligence while riding, and had no reason at all to suspect there's a bull hiding around the corner, that would be more tragic than funny.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    See. There’s this thing some humans have which causes them to laugh at things they think are funny. People even say funny things just because they like to laugh, and they think other people might think it's funny. It’s called a sense of humor.

We have a saying for people who don't see the humor in jokes; we say they're taking it too seriously. Like you. And this thread. The whole thread is a joke at cyclists expense. But you take it too seriously. It offends you.

Now, I know you have some capacity to understand humor. Bug made a joke at my expense about me having to get my chamois crotch yoga pants from Omar the tent maker, implying that I'm fat. Which I am. Now do you actually believe I buy my clothes from some guy named Omar the tent-maker? Was Bug just posturing? Or did you click the laugh reaction because you thought it was funny?

I didn't respond in anger. No offense was taken. I didn't take it seriously. Life is more fun when you don't take everything seriously. Lighten up.
    1717864788378.png

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    What's funny about a dude on a bicycle riding towards a bull as if the bull would leave him alone? I mean, if you can't see something to laugh about that your sense of humor is dull.

Now, if a cyclist were taking due diligence while riding, and had no reason at all to suspect there's a bull hiding around the corner, that would be more tragic than funny.
    The only way it would have been funnier would have been, if he would have rode past the bull, and the bull chased him like a Benny Hill skit.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

There’s an old saying “it’s only funny until somebody gets hurt….then it’s ****ing hilarious”.

I think some people don’t understand
    that.

We’ve all done stupid things in our lives, the vast majority of us are lucky to still be alive, but I find it beyond hilarious when arrogance and stupidity merge, and stuff like the bull video happens! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    But it would still be funny.

I dont have any feelings towards either side. But, I do like to laugh and have fun. So, when I see a bull be a bull, I giggle. It couldve been anyone, bicyclists, jogger, a clown on a unicycle jugging bowling pins… the bull is where the funny comes in.

How could it have been funnier? Idk, I guess if he was trying to convince his buddies the bull would let him pass… or if he was telling them he does it all the time… or if he just didnt notice the bull til last second… all would have made me laugh.

Bonus points if the bull catches a belt loop and takes him for a ride. Those are my favorite

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've been dead serious. I actually didn't have strong feelings until this thread. Then the cyclists in it made me hate cyclists. I knocked over three cyclists today and yelled "this is because of INGO and how ****ing exhausting trying to have a conversation with IM is" at them as they struggled to get out of the ditch. They seemed confused, but that's an act, they know what they did.

We already covered the 'you must be a sadist to find this funny' way back when in the thread. Here's more interspecies hatred for you sick puppies:

tour-de-france-dog.gif

What you don't see is that's the only place the dog had to go due to imaginary broken glass in the dog park.

Hope the dog is ok.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I've been dead serious. I actually didn't have strong feelings until this thread. Then the cyclists in it made me hate cyclists. I knocked over three cyclists today and yelled "this is because of INGO and how ****ing exhausting trying to have a conversation with IM is" at them as they struggled to get out of the ditch. They seemed confused, but that's an act, they know what they did.

We already covered the 'you must be a sadist to find this funny' way back when in the thread. Here's more interspecies hatred for you sick puppies:

tour-de-france-dog.gif

What you don't see is that's the only place the dog had to go due to imaginary broken glass in the dog park.

Hope the dog is ok.
    Doesn't look like any of them are dressed for the slide.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

tour-de-france-dog.gif

Hope the dog is ok.
    This happened to me one day (years and years ago) when I was throwing my paper route. Stupid dog. In that moment I wished I’d have killed it. (Luckily for me I wasn’t riding nearly that fast nor took anyone else down).

Top Bottom