• 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Why should anyone vote for Trump ?

I can think of a few reasons ,

He's not the same BS , do nothing puppets that have " led " this country for the last 70 years or so ,

The "powers that be " are scared of him and now we see the other GOP idiots ganging up to keep him out of office , wonder why that is ?

I don't give a damn about some of his companies that have filed bankruptcy , he's STILL richer than probably the next 50 INGOER'S so the man definitely knows how to make money and would probably do a better job getting this country back on track than the other idiots running ,

A big one for me is , he's NOT owned by the usual suspects .

I'm voting for him for the same reasons I wanted Ross Perot or Ron Paul , Trump isn't the same BS that we've allowed to be leaders of this country .

If he's not elected and the GOP steals the election or worse yet gives it to Hillary , this country is ****ED !

Don't get me wrong , I think he's an egomaniacal bastard of a man that probably needs his nose broke just to remind him he bleeds like everyone else , but he's better for the country than the rest of what choices we are given .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm curious why you picked that timeframe.

I'm also curious why you think a Trump presidency would make us a non-laughingstock.
    Okay. I'll flat out ask it. MC, have you not noticed the world laughing at Trump already? I don't think a president Trump will make anyone take us more seriously.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not when you adhere to the preposterous interpretations of the dominionists and their pet writer Barton, it's not. His interpretation is not that of the mainstream American.

What is his interpretation of the Constitution, and any cites that he is a dominionist?

Have you seen the guy's dad? Straight out of the looney bin. Did you see the pastor that called for the murder of gays and introduced Ted later on at a conference? Ted is a perpetual whiner of religious liberties. What the heck does he mean by that? He's a product of the company he keeps and gives Christians a bad name. I would not be shocked if he used the power of the federal government to impose certain morals on the people who don't want it. We haven't had a president with real business experience in decades, they've all just sold out to interests and agree to the disastrous trade deals we have today. We need to renegotiate and get better deals because we can't afford it anymore. Ted is NOT a dealmaker and he proved that by defaulting the government to make a political point. We've been the laughing stock of the world for 16 years, do we need to be it for any more?

Yep, I've seen video of his dad. I wouldn't say straight out of the loony bin. His religious beliefs aren't the same as mine, but then again I'd say most peoples aren't. If were talking parents, and that their children are the same as them. Any cites that Cruz believes the same as his father? How about Trump's racist slum lord of a father? Although you might have a point, the policies his father put into place did stay while Trump was managing the properties and the company was sued by the feds for it.

What does religious liberties mean? Why not see what Cruz has to say about it. Starts about 7:05. Or google it, you'll find plenty of him discussing it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMpWXQlG3b4

From my take of it, a person should not have to go against their religious/moral beliefs because of govt intervention. For example, a Jewish Mohel shouldn't be forced to do a circumcision on a gentile/goyim. A Muslim barber shouldn't have to cut the hair of a woman. A Christian baker shouldn't be forced to make a cake for a same sex wedding. A gay baker shouldn't be forced to decorate a cake for a god hates fags rally put on by the westboro baptists. An atheist shouldn't be forced to make a cake with happy birthday Adolph Hitler. Etc. Etc. Etc. Do you have a problem with that?

Yep I've seen videos of the pastor that introduced Cruz at a rally. I'm glad you have finally given up on your statement that it was a Cruz rally he spoke at. :): It was a rally that Cruz was invited to attend and speak at. He states that he didn't know the pastor, or his beliefs. Any cite that he did? Or that he agrees with what he says? Unlike let's say Trump's statement that he knew nothing about David Duke, when he mentioned him and his being the grand dragon of the kkk several times previously.

Which certain morals?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I think he's an egomaniacal bastard of a man that probably needs his nose broke just to remind him he bleeds like everyone else .

That's what I thought before he declared. And, no, he's not better...unless your description of better is a true amateur hour in the WH. Sure, it will be reality TV to watch but a disaster in all other aspects.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So when Trump does it it's an honest mistake.

Has it occurred to you that maybe Trump is a corrupt douchebag who is "playing a part" to get gullible people to support him for the nation's most powerful position?

And I'm not saying Cruz isn't a corrupt douchebag. I'm just saying your fierce loyalty may have disabled your ability recognize truths you may have otherwise recognized.

What if Trump did it twice (Goldman and Citi, you know)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not when you adhere to the preposterous interpretations of the dominionists and their pet writer Barton, it's not. His interpretation is not that of the mainstream American.

Based on what and how "mainstream America" interprets the Constitution these days, this is a refreshing change, in my opinion.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    A little piece of his soul

Once again. Cite please. How does the bank get a little piece of his soul on a secured loan? Does the bank that holds the note on your home or car have a piece of your soul?

What if Trump did it twice (Goldman and Citi, you know)

Kinda like Trump did it what 2 or 3 times on the same thing? This person "misunderstood", then that person misunderstood, and then later the other person "misunderstood". But yet the cash went to the right place.

Why Should Anyone Vote For Trump ?

Because we can, and I think it's still legal (unless I missed the memo)

You answered a different question. The question was why should anyone, not why can anyone. Your answer reminds me of a Richard Pryor skit where he talks about being locked up. He was supposedly in with a guy who had killed an entire family. Pryor asked him why he killed the entire family, the answer was "Cause they were home".

Ted Cruz' Dad is taking more criticism than Obama's......that's what you get for sticking around.
    C'mon...nothing?
    Funny, but not so much when you have lived through it. I'd still rep you if I could.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We've been the laughing stock of the world for 16 years, do we need to be it for any more?
    This is a laughing stock. Trump seriously sounds like he is in junior high school. So much for that new image he was going to portray.
    [video=youtube;kDOWzQGu8Oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDOWzQGu8Oc[/video]

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    This is a laughing stock. Trump seriously sounds like he is in junior high school. So much for that new image he was going to portray.
    [video=youtube;kDOWzQGu8Oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDOWzQGu8Oc[/video]

I too am put off by the sophomoric level of his dialog to be honest. But if we were only judging this election cycle based upon tone of the campaign, I suspect none of us would be voting (R).

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I too am put off by the sophomoric level of his dialog to be honest. But if we were only judging this election cycle based upon tone of the campaign, I suspect none of us would be voting (R).
    I like some of the message he brings, but I cannot stand to listen to him. He is the spoiled rich kid that was never taught restraint or manners. I do not understand how anyone can actually watch him and want to support him.

This election is going to bring us a :poop: sandwich vs. a :poop casserole, with two of the least Presidential people ever running against each other. :puke:

Top Bottom