• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Drunk, ashamed and not sure how he is going to get his truck back. I can only imagine him reporting it stolen. BAD, BAD, BAD. Don't be tempted. Fess up, make it right, and don't go back because you ruined a good thing.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    +397 for wanting pics of said buried truck. I dont care if you sensor out the license plate... I just want to see if hes stuck this worse than I ever buried my old truck. BTW my truck is clean and parked in front of my garage.

-MColford

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Whatever you do, Don't Pee in his gas tank. That would just be childish. :):
    In my younger days I would have emptied a bottle of Tinks Doe in heat on his seat and super glued his locks.
    Still no call. I'm over my initial bad mood about this.
    I must be getting old. I'd have thought he'd at least tried to get his truck.
    Blocking the drive might have put a kink in his day.
    I'm just wanting a "FTF" at this point, my yard and drive fixed, and see his face when he tries to explain all this.
    I try to be a "good guy" but times like these get the adrenelin pumping. Friggin' Idiot!
    I just got back from getting my Jeep worked on. I couldn't believe how many posts there are about this.
    I'm reading them now.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    In my younger days I would have emptied a bottle of Tinks Doe in heat on his seat and super glued his locks.
    Still no call. I'm over my initial bad mood about this.
    I must be getting old. I'd have thought he'd at least tried to get his truck.
    Blocking the drive might have put a kink in his day.
    I'm just wanting a "FTF" at this point, my yard and drive fixed, and see his face when he tries to explain all this.
    I try to be a "good guy" but times like these get the adrenelin pumping. Friggin' Idiot!
    I just got back from getting my Jeep worked on. I couldn't believe how many posts there are about this.
    I'm reading them now.

um, how big is your property ? you sure he is not still out there somewhere?

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    i am with the other people who have requested pics.

One more vote for pics.

I would also like to add my vote for naming the offender. You showed them hospitality when you invited them onto your property to shoot. They showed you their thanks by coming back onto your property uninvited and trashing your ground. They not only ruined part of your property, they also ruined it for any other INGOers you might have invited out to your place. You will now probably lock the gates and never let anyone on your property again which would be highly understandable. I would do the same thing in your position. This, as you put it "DICK" deserves massive amounts of negative rep!! :xmad:
    If the person who did this is reading this,m Man Up and accept responsibility for your stupidity.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    At least open it up for the critters, its getting cold at night.

So.....Can I shoot on your property? :)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    At least open it up for the critters, its getting cold at night.

So.....Can I shoot on your property? :)
    Me too, me too!! I promise I'll always call first, and only drive a compact car that can't possibly get bogged down. Very deep.:D

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    im guessing Harry gave this guy permission at one time, and while shoots says sure come shoot anytime. This moron that had permission just didnt have the courtesy of calling first. Dont hang this guy yet we dont have all the facts. On the other hand since this idiot didnt come straight to the house or call when he got stuck i would have him towed.
    No one has permission to be on my property except my two sons.
    One is/has been drinking beer in Mitchell since he got home from Afghanistan and the other is still there.
    I only let people on my property to shoot when I'm with them or IF my sons bring someone over to shoot or ride 4 wheelers. Even then I'm informed by my sons if not asked.
    I might do the pic thing if this doesn't get straightened out quick. I'm not happy about it and I keep thinking how to get even "TIMES 10" over and I know better than to think this way.
    I've got enough going on right now without causing myself more issues.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    No one has permission to be on my property except my two sons.
    One is/has been drinking beer in Mitchell since he got home from Afghanistan and the other is still there.
    I only let people on my property to shoot when I'm with them or IF my sons bring someone over to shoot or ride 4 wheelers. Even then I'm informed by my sons if not asked.
    I might do the pic thing if this doesn't get straightened out quick. I'm not happy about it and I keep thinking how to get even "TIMES 10" over and I know better than to think this way.
    I've got enough going on right now without causing myself more issues.
    Just put an ad in craigslist, free truck, just pull it out of the mud & it's yours:D

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sorry you have to deal with this issue too. Whoever the perp is needs to step forward and make things right. Just ignoring your transgression is only going to make it worse. Kudos to you halfmile for making an effort to be a friend, shame on you *truck driver* for not being equal to the title. Your actions are why it is so hard for good people to find private property to hunt and enjoy. Grass and gravel can be repaired quickly. Trust takes forever to earn once it's lost.

I would vote for pic's and naming the offender after 24 hrs. Agree he needs the negative reps.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    So, it's been sitting there all day, and he still hasn't contacted you? WOW!!!
    It's bad enough that he came over and went shooting without permission! And now to top it off, he won't talk to you. WOW,WOW!!!
    I think the limit of my patience would be long gone by now! If he came to you immediately it would still be bad but he's making it worse every minute he prolongs it!
    I don't even no how I'd handle this at this point. At first, of course, get the truck out, repair and re-seed the ground, and never come back! But at this point, I think I would want even more.... But what?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    OK, I'm still pissed about this. I need to get in a better mood. A little brandy and good Habana might help.
    IF I was a girl I'd buy some shoes.
    Seein' how I'd rather go gun shopping I'll have to search the classifieds and buy some gun stuff to get in a better mood.
    I need an AR upper for the lower I bought off here last night. That should keep me busy while I sip on some brandy.

Last edited by a moderator:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Obviously he can't come on your property at this point without trespassing. He's pretty much made his bed and has to sleep in it now.

I would anticipate a sneak visit soon some night to recover said vehicle, like Carter's failed Iran hostage rescue mission as equipment fails and his forces try and then fail to withdraw undetected and unscathed.

Top Bottom