• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    That's a terrible cover story. My cover story would be something like "I was at a party and I went home with three women". I'm just sayin'.

But no one would believe it :D.

Scutter, better cut it down to two, and that had your beer goggles on. That's definitely in the realm of possibility......:laugh:

My Truck is still where I parked it last night, without apparent signs of mud. But, I really hope whomever it was owns up to this, for his and Halfmileharry's sake.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    If it's a nice truck, we should hold an INGO raffle for it...

If it's not, I like the 'new steel target on the range' idea.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Scutter, better cut it down to two, and that had your beer goggles on. That's definitely in the realm of possibility......:laugh:

My Truck is still where I parked it last night, without apparent signs of mud. But, I really hope whomever it was owns up to this, for his and Halfmileharry's sake.

Or that it was a pair of prancing unicorns on rainbows.

... That I could believe

(Yea that's what I ment to put)

Last edited:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The Internet can be your friend!

Reminds me of what I did when an 18 wheeler INTENTIONALLY drove onto my property to back into a business across the street, and buried the tractor to the axles in my hand seeded grass.

I took a digital camera full of pictures, including ALL identifying info and even the driver getting out of the cab.

The trucking company was from out of state.

When I called to report this and let them know I wanted my lawn repaired, the guy said "Give him a break, he's a new driver! We're not going to pay to repair your lawn."

I own my own web server.

So in about an hour or so, I made a webpage with ALL the pictures I took, along with all the Contact info about the company, and named the guy by name who blew me off when I said I wanted my lawn repaired.

I then emailed the company telling them what I did and the URL of the webpage.

It was AMAZING the change in their tone when I did this! :laugh:

I emailed them an image of a quote from a local landscaping company, and they quickly sent me a check for the damages.

Funny how crooks HATE it when somebody lifts the rock off of them and exposes them to the world!:):

deadeye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    im guessing Harry gave this guy permission at one time, and while shoots says sure come shoot anytime. This moron that had permission just didnt have the courtesy of calling first. Dont hang this guy yet we dont have all the facts. On the other hand since this idiot didnt come straight to the house or call when he got stuck i would have him towed.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I wouldn't shoot the truck up. If he's stuck in your yard, he obviously knows where you live. If you shot the truck up I could see the S hitting the F between you two fairly quickly FWIW

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Who the hell just leaves their truck sitting on somebody elses property without at least saying, "hey, sorry man, I'll be back at such and such time to make it good"? That, on top of not asking if he may enter the property to begin with, is.......not good, and would **** me off in a major way.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    If the trucks owner was under the influence of something he may have not wanted police to come and find that out on top of what he did. Crazy disrespect.

Sorry you have to deal with this BS.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have 27 acres of land with 17 of it being woods. I also have a 400 yard range. There are many reasons I don't invite INGOers (or anyone for that matter) to come out to my place. This is one of the many reasons.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    So in about an hour or so, I made a webpage with ALL the pictures I took, along with all the Contact info about the company, and named the guy by name who blew me off when I said I wanted my lawn repaired.

I then emailed the company telling them what I did and the URL of the webpage.

Ummm link?:popcorn:

And I just want to say in general...:postpics:

Top Bottom