• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Welcome to my world. Except when I reply the way you did I only do it in my head. While it is in my head my Princess will say. "Don't say it. What? You know, that smart ass response you are thinking."

I get that alot as well.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I learned of this trick right around year 15. Nearly another 10 later, I've perfected a way to break the "tape" before asking.
    And no, I'm not telling. :rockwoot:
    My wife knows that one too, but post wedding doctrine prevents its use in all but the most dire circumstances :laugh:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    for the Op thats when i close my eyes and point. the wife and i went to home depot for paint and she couldnt decide between 2 color so i took the samples put the behine my back and spun the around and switched hands to point where i didnt know which was which and then held them in one hand and points with the other and i asked here which color i was pointing to and thats the one we went with.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    for the Op thats when i close my eyes and point. the wife and i went to home depot for paint and she couldnt decide between 2 color so i took the samples put the behine my back and spun the around and switched hands to point where i didnt know which was which and then held them in one hand and points with the other and i asked here which color i was pointing to and thats the one we went with.

I wonder if color-blind guys just get off the hook for this stuff.

Top Bottom