• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Shall I try ms paint and color a picture?

Glueman is correct, you hate the police and don't need them because you can protect yourself, yet you complain about them not patrolling your neighborhood while they're getting a free cup of coffee...you can't have it both ways??

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Glueman is correct, you hate the police and don't need them because you can protect yourself, yet you complain about them not patrolling your neighborhood while they're getting a free cup of coffee...you can't have it both ways??

I see that you are also missing the point that horn is trying to make.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    You got me. I hate them so much that I went to an INGO LEOs house and helped him do wiring on his house.

Because I believe giving cops free food raises ethical issues, I hate cops? You're as original as Al Sharpton and the race card.

I'd like to point out that the cop lives over an hour away. The cop hater took the time to drive to his house, wired his outlet, used his own electrical wire, went with the cop to help pick up the air compressor, and didn't ask for a penny. All because the cop asked for help.

Quite the cop hater. :rolleyes:

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Rather than refute my points, you resort the the cop hater card. Reverend Al would be so proud.

Resort to all the name calling that you want, it doesn't change the fact that you say all officers are bad, except for the three or four that I know. That's an interested philosophy??

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'd like to point out that the cop lives over an hour away. The cop hater took the time to drive to his house, wired his outlet, used his own electrical wire, went with the cop to help pick up the air compressor, and didn't ask for a penny. All because the cop asked for help.

I heard that cop threatened to do him bodily harm and/or shoot his dog(s) if he didn't help.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Was there any coffee to be had???

DUN DUN DUN

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Resort to all the name calling that you want, it doesn't change the fact that you say all officers are bad, except for the three or four that I know. That's an interested philosophy??

You're really not very good at this.

Top Bottom